Any Ideas For Car Pranks?

The other night my sweetmate dumped ice cold water on me around 5:30 a.m. soaking all my bed sheets, blankets, pillows and everything. I am definately going to get him back but I don't have any ideas. I want to do something to his car. Any ideas?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

shrink wrap it so damm tight wait till some day he gets in his car and forgets his keys push the door closed and start to wrap it like 50 times he wont be able to get out. Another thing you could do is put shit under his seat he will smell it but not be able to find it

shrink wrap it so damm tight wait till some day he gets in his car and forgets his keys push the door closed and start to wrap it like 50 times he wont be able to get out. Another thing you could do is put shit under his seat he will smell it but not be able to find it

Thermite. Just a drop right on the hood. HAHAHAHAHA

put poop in a bag, with a little watter, put it in the microwave where its all steamy, then rub it under his door handles, hella nasty but it would b a good one, or u can put some type of disgusting smelling thing under the seat like aaron said, and he wont b able to find it, but the more he uses his heater, the nastier it will smell

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

report his car to the cops as being stolen. it is best to do this from a pay phone.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived