iceman1575 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Not a versus thread but "4 18's vs 4 15's"...wat POTATO!
Fatman489 Posted April 16, 2013 Author Report Posted April 16, 2013 Well I will be measuring in the next few days when I return home (career truck driver lol) .. im hoping I can squeeze the 18s in since I already have 2 brand new ones lol ... have yet to see power .. hoping to change that next week though :-) Also yes not a vs thread because its not comparing 2 different products just different install situations ... sorry if your too simple to wrap your mind around the concept of the vs thread rules DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
TeamHT Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 You are too stupid to even respond to nicely, seriously. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
White Lightning Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 I see no problems with 4 15s in a bad ass enclosure ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Fatman489 Posted April 16, 2013 Author Report Posted April 16, 2013 Teamht I really hope that wasnt in refrence to me ... And yea 4 15s in a killer box would be nice but as I already have 2 18s that have never seen power yet I think im going to try and squeeze 3 in the and over power them a tad..thanks to those of you who actually had a contribution to the information I was after DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
Jessica Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Well, lets look at this from a different direction. Are you ready to do the necessary electrical upgrades to run four 18 properly? or even four 15's for that matter. Double power and current draw. Get expensive and complicated quick. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
n8ball2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 not a vs thread but it is. Sorry its gotta go. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.