newls1 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Been a good minute since they have been OOS on their website... Anyone know something as of why, or will they be throwing stock back up soon... need to get my hands on another set I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 I have a set Ill let go. They have only been taken out to be tested. Was going to put 4 in my doors but I did only 2 instead *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
newls1 Posted April 16, 2013 Author Report Posted April 16, 2013 I have a set Ill let go. They have only been taken out to be tested. Was going to put 4 in my doors but I did only 2 insteadPM me kind sir with price I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Bump4life Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 should be in stock the next couple weeks. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
newls1 Posted April 19, 2013 Author Report Posted April 19, 2013 this issue has been resolved.... thanks kevosinn I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
TeamHT Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Waiting on the new model. I found some killer deals online but I really need four more sets and I'm tired of trying to find multiple sellers to meet my quota. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.