So on March 9 I sold a pair of tennis rackets to someone on eBay. I listed them as Used and said the following:

"A pair of Wilson nCode nTour Two tennis rackets. One racket has a brand new bed of Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough 16L string, has a purple Gamma Buster dampener, and a fresh overgrip. The other racket has no strings and will need new grommets before it is ready to go. Both of the rackets show regular signs of use for about 2-3 years, but have no real damage to them aside from paint scratches.

Shipping to lower 48 and paypal only!"
A month later, the person wants a refund for them and opens a claim in eBay saying they're not as described. The person is trying to tell me that she thinks they're in poorer shape than I described, but I feel like I described them accurately.
I feel like it is this persons opinion against my opinion now, but they have the rackets to take pictures however they want and make the story sound in their favor.
I don't even have the money to refund them because I sold it so long ago... Do you think there is any chance that I will not have to refund them? :jon:

E34 540iT/6

Didbthey leave feedback at the time of the transaction

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Theres a section when listing if you accept returns or not. I learned a long time ago to mark returns not accepted and put it in the listing.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

I sold a PS3 one time. A month later guy claims damaged in shipping. I paid for insurance and all he had to do was go to the local post office and file the claim. He stated that he didnt feel like making the claim and wanted a partial refund. I said NO!, he filed with eaby. They ruled in his favor and locked up my Paypal till I made it right.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Did put up pics showing the condition? Its been a month after the sale they could of abused them and now they want their money back. Look at thier feedback if they have a high score 100% ebay might side with them but if there's alot of neg ebay could side with you. I'd dispute it if it was me.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

I'm definitely fighting it because I was not deceiving in any way. I have been researching on eBay's site and they say that if I can provide proof I described it correctly then the case will close. So thankfully I described it correctly in the ad. Goodness...

E34 540iT/6

Pretty dumb. I don't want the rackets back, especially after they restrung them?? WTF they could have used them in a tournament in this time or something haha.

E34 540iT/6

Archived