Sonic Electronix

Just Bought The 2008 New Hifonics Brutus 2600watt Amplifier

Got it for $405 with shipping and a 2 year warranty off Ebay. Heck of a deal if you ask me. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=350025731853

As I was browsing ebay, I came across a Hifonics 2407d. Is this a new released model of Hifonics? I have never heard of a 2407d verson before. Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/HIFONICS-BRUTUS-BXI240...1QQcmdZViewItem

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

looks like a beast of an amp fo sho

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Thats the first I've seen of a 2407. Is it just me or does the case really only say "2000 watts"?

i saw that too. i hope this is one of those cases that "product may differ from picture" but i didnt see that anywhere.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

the 2407 is a overseas version. that 2600 you bought should do about 2k 2100 though still coo for the price

Yeah definately man. I tried buying it on onlinecarstereo.com but they are the WORST to buy from...so I cancled my order and found this on ebay...great deal.

Setup in the makings

Got it for $405 with shipping and a 2 year warranty off Ebay. Heck of a deal if you ask me. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=350025731853

As I was browsing ebay, I came across a Hifonics 2407d. Is this a new released model of Hifonics? I have never heard of a 2407d verson before. Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/HIFONICS-BRUTUS-BXI240...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hey man hate to burst your buble but they got you man. I JUST emailed them yesterday (same ebay seller) and asked if it IS the 08 model, aka Bxi2608d....yes there is a such amp its on the hifonics 25th aniversary book, and the new line is supposed to to rated power at 12V!!!! So i was like hell i would love a 08 model...them emailed me saying its still the bxi2607 but the "08" model lol...they are trying to jip people..they said the Bxi2608 does not existe, but yet i got pics of it? Its actualy cool looking, crome and siver/white....o well man still a great amp

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Hey man hate to burst your buble but they got you man. I JUST emailed them yesterday (same ebay seller) and asked if it IS the 08 model, aka Bxi2608d....yes there is a such amp its on the hifonics 25th aniversary book, and the new line is supposed to to rated power at 12V!!!! So i was like hell i would love a 08 model...them emailed me saying its still the bxi2607 but the "08" model lol...they are trying to jip people..they said the Bxi2608 does not existe, but yet i got pics of it? Its actualy cool looking, crome and siver/white....o well man still a great amp

first i heard about the Bxi2608 amp

i have 4 bxi2607d's in my car right now. they are good amps as long as you dont put them lower than 1 ohm nominal.

Ford Explorer 2000

4 12'' Type R's under window line

Legal: 155+ dB

That's gay as fuck...are they allowed to do that? I mean, that is false advertising. It says all over the page that it is an 08 model but yet they are instead giving me a 2607? Isn't that illegal on ebay?

Setup in the makings

Archived