My buddy's jeep, known here as Basshead88. 1 6.5, 2 5.25s, and 2 supertweets per door. They get much louder than you would think and they aren't even on full power yet :peepwall:

yea they are definitely loud but why twt on the bottom ?

what power?

used to have a small zapco 220watt 2 channel, then just upgraded to a kenwood 640watt 4 channel but eventually I will have my SHOK 100.4 and a nice crossover to dial it all in but i will tell you these pods get NICE and loud and I can play them at full volume cus my alpine deck doesnt distort at full volume ! :rockwoot: thank you DD-1 ! also we set set the gains with the DD-1 too ! still cant believe how loud these door pods get ! All i can say is Pyle pro ftw !!!! speakers are the Pyle Pro 6.5s, Pyle Pro 5.25s and Pyle Pro Super Tweeters ! I will be updating my build log sooooooon............ and they sound great ! yes the tweets are at the bottom but when you turn it up it doesnt matter and you can hear everything.

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

lol same thing I thought, that's a nice camera you're running :P

And what fucking camera??

Haha thanks. Sony A77 w/ Tamron 16-270 f3.5 lens

lol same thing I thought, that's a nice camera you're running :P

>And what fucking camera??

Haha thanks. Sony A77 w/ Tamron 16-270 f3.5 lens

I'll just assume that's expensive and stick with my phone :P lol

Do you have any speakers on the back doors? Or does nobody ever ride back there? Or are there subs there? Sounds good, wish my car sounded this nice :)

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Archived