2 grounds going to frame?

So when I got my car, it obviously had a system in it due to the remote wire in the back/grounds. So today I swapped out all my crappy grounds and re wired them, and I thought about it. Is it pointless to add 2 grounds to my frame?(Picture below) I have 2 grounds going to the same connection below on the block, and 2 grounds going to the frame.

2rrqryw.jpg

Personally, I'd ground to the shock tower where the tip of your torch is. The locations you just circled don't make too great of a ground location.

Adding multiple grounds is good though. I have 3... Lol

Not pointless. It will never hurt to have more grounds.

You pic is so small its hard to see but that looks like a factory ground to body panel not frame..even the second one.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You can never really over do electrical. I only run about 1k and I have a dedicated ground run from front to back and a ground lug too.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yup like snow said. I ground mine to the strut/shock tower bolts direct to the frame. Ground to frame not sheet metal.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I have 2 grounds to the frame on my front battery to complete my big 3 and i dont see any difference in voltage drop

02 impala

VM-1

2 dc 12 xl's

RF t2500bdcp

Second skin damp pro

Kenwood head unit

240 mechman alt

d3400 in the front

d3100 in the rear

50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0

Archived