revoracing247 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 If you guys know anything about Manitoba, CA its that its flaaaaat. So flat you can watch your dog run away for three days. Anyways, up north theres a bunch of good riding and its more hilly, here's my 07 Norco Six with a custom paint job! nice bike! and is that a 110 with like yz85 forks on it in the background? lol both bikes look fun to ride! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
REVOofRustler Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 If you guys know anything about Manitoba, CA its that its flaaaaat. So flat you can watch your dog run away for three days. Anyways, up north theres a bunch of good riding and its more hilly, here's my 07 Norco Six with a custom paint job! Another Norco! And I'd also like to know about that bike in the background. I gotta turn my TTR 125 into a pit bike... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Herokight Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Those are some nice bikes you guys have. I only ride BMX but I have respect for all types of riding. Do you do dirt jumps? Or more Street stuff? I mainly ride street and hit the parks once in a while. Never been on any trails though, always wanted to try them out. >Aw man... I wish I mountain biked. I need a new bike first. Looked at getting a niner but I'm not sure yet. Maybe one day! Used to ride BMX. Mainly just little jumps, nothing where I came more than 2 or 3ft off the ground. Never got any good at freestyle no matter how hard I tried, but good times none the less! You guys really oughtta try some downhill stuff if you get the chance! It's a ton of fun! I used to ride some four wheeling trails around my old house with some jumps. The downhill parts were scary as hell, but fun nonetheless. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
REVOofRustler Posted April 27, 2013 Author Report Posted April 27, 2013 Here's a great video that was just released tonight, for those who just want some good mountain bike stuff to watch. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Exclusive-World-Online-Premiere-Shifted-video-2013.html 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted May 1, 2013 Author Report Posted May 1, 2013 Here's another video from a ride I went on today. I still need to do a little more work with the chest mount so that it doesn't click so much... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Nikitaaa Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 My new baby! 2013 Kona Downside. 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
REVOofRustler Posted May 4, 2013 Author Report Posted May 4, 2013 My new baby! 2013 Kona Downside. Awwwww yeah!! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
TRON Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 If you guys know anything about Manitoba, CA its that its flaaaaat. So flat you can watch your dog run away for three days. Anyways, up north theres a bunch of good riding and its more hilly, here's my 07 Norco Six with a custom paint job! Another Norco! And I'd also like to know about that bike in the background. I gotta turn my TTR 125 into a pit bike... Its a Pitster Pro 150 sx, rips so hard. It almost keeps up with a crf 250...at least until it runs out of gears! Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Borris The Blade Posted May 4, 2013 Report Posted May 4, 2013 I saw this vid and just love it maybe Ill go that route if I move up from 20". It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
REVOofRustler Posted May 5, 2013 Author Report Posted May 5, 2013 If you guys know anything about Manitoba, CA its that its flaaaaat. So flat you can watch your dog run away for three days. Anyways, up north theres a bunch of good riding and its more hilly, here's my 07 Norco Six with a custom paint job! Another Norco! And I'd also like to know about that bike in the background. I gotta turn my TTR 125 into a pit bike... Its a Pitster Pro 150 sx, rips so hard. It almost keeps up with a crf 250...at least until it runs out of gears! I've always wanted to play around on a pit bike! They sound like a ton of fun! I saw this vid and just love it maybe Ill go that route if I move up from 20". Danny Macaskill has got to be one of my favorite riders to watch ever. The control he has over his bikes is astounding. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.