8ight Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Looks like you poked around the web and witnessed some of the stupid. We ignore it here, for the most part. I'm gonna hate
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 I was looking around to figure out how to balance raising a family and feeding my car audio addiction, so I typed in Steve Meade and seen all the sh**. Unreal! Some idiots even said you couldn't post here about un sponsored products, well I have posted about hifonics and American bass and have had NO problems. Smh
notbagd Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I agree with you guys 110% about the younger generation and not being taught respect and morals. It all starts with your upbringing, you are a product of your parents and environment bottomline! Sorry I must be getting old..... starting to sound like my parents. LOL
newls1 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Steve, i remember back in 07/08 i was talking to you about a RF passive x-over issue, and the next thing i knew was that you expedited one of yours to me usps so i could get my mids going again... besides a VERY few people i met on this forum, no one would do that. Meant alot to me, obviously as i remember that occasion from 5-6 years ago.... Fuck the haters, just laugh at them you know who your real friends are and you cant loose sleep over this shit... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 I don't know Steve, but for what it's worth I'm here, in fact this is the only site for car audio I'm on!
8ight Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Steve, i remember back in 07/08 i was talking to you about a RF passive x-over issue, and the next thing i knew was that you expedited one of yours to me usps so i could get my mids going again... besides a VERY few people i met on this forum, no one would do that. Meant alot to me, obviously as i remember that occasion from 5-6 years ago.... Fuck the haters, just laugh at them you know who your real friends are and you cant loose sleep over this shit... I'm gonna hate
UnderLoK Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Growing up (teens) in the 90s was seriously the end of the line. I work with a bunch of guys that are just 8-10 years younger and I can't believe how sheltered they were, how little real life experience they had in school, and were never in a fight. In my day if you ran your mouth you got punched in it. After that happens a couple times you either learn how to fight or keep your mouth shut. lol I've been to plenty of shows where people would give me shit about being from here (SMD) and I always was hit with the same blank look when I would say "I like the guys over there and I don't know what your issue is with them, but odds are it's some kiddie internet bullshit I could care less about". I dunno man, I guess "IRL" doesn't exist anymore... I blame that POS FB personally... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
SGT_76 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Funny part is, i get called the N word AND a Redneck, in the same video's. Really? lol LOL, I feel ya! I'm black and spaniard and grew up with every form of racism from the "N" word to crosses burned in our yard and everything in between. But now that I'm older and have no hair to speak of (hald bald and no longer rocking the fro lol) people think I'm everything under the sun......but black lol! Still nothing better than seeing the facial expressions when idiots do get it right but I just smile back and laugh, and say have a good day lol...priceless!
ALPINE408 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 LMAO fucking steve said he would rip the computer out of wall ..... man your old everything is wireless now and days but im old to remeber doing things before the interwebz? building systems without the the million of know it alls on line? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.