Carbon Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 So I was shooting a black tie event last night. Super high class facility. Black marble bathrooms or something like that. Coolest toilet I've ever seen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQa5hw8XhA&list=UUwt0mIH7EYZOGeeUK2ga8Gg&index=1
bcpballer64 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Haha that is legit "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
OrzechNJ Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Ive seen one before never had a chance to use one lmao sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Stephen Dunnington Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 but guess what....it's just looping that film so you think it's getting a new one
Carbon Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 but guess what....it's just looping that film so you think it's getting a new one I dont know if it "sanitizes" the plastic or just has a 100ft roll inside.
DTS909 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Best toilet is the one I can make it to before I shit my pants. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
OrzechNJ Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 they should install it in public restrooms.. I hate using them but sometimes we have no choice.. :/ sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
WastedTalent Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 fancy shoe ftw? lmfao Sheena = pedobear
newls1 Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.