Who is pro and who is anti "assault gun" ban and why....

very anti gun control, I've grown up around guns, hunting, and competition shooting.

I think that more thorough background checks can help eliminate weapons to the bad guys.... but bad guys will still find a way to get a gun

I go with BigSix. It's not the guns, it's not the weapons, it's not anything... it's the people. Look at the UK where guns are outlawed. Hmm, a lot more violent crimes. So I'm actually for people having guns. I'm just against using them in the wrong way, which, no one has any control over. Only the individual controls how it's used.

Then just as BigSix also said, if it's not guns then what? There's knives, there's things to that nature. There'll always be weapons. Whether it's my damn shoe at your head (look at George Bush's interview) or a stick I happened to pick up, there's always weapons. Nothing wrong with any of it, until used in the wrong way and there's no way to 100% prevent the misuse.

Sheena = pedobear

I dont really know what i think, i dont believe the govt should control the world or our constitution rights... Im leaning toward anti..

Why do stupid people in this worl have to fuck up everything for the unstupid people......

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I go with BigSix. It's not the guns, it's not the weapons, it's not anything... it's the people. Look at the UK where guns are outlawed. Hmm, a lot more violent crimes. So I'm actually for people having guns. I'm just against using them in the wrong way, which, no one has any control over. Only the individual controls how it's used.

Then just as BigSix also said, if it's not guns then what? There's knives, there's things to that nature. There'll always be weapons. Whether it's my damn shoe at your head (look at George Bush's interview) or a stick I happened to pick up, there's always weapons. Nothing wrong with any of it, until used in the wrong way and there's no way to 100% prevent the misuse.

you are correct about the fact that there will always be weapons, but never (with the exclusion of bombs perhaps) has there been a more effective and efficient machine made for killing. Just keep that in mind when using your reasoning

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

fire. explosives. water. tour buses. doctors. all kill more people every year than firearms do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

fire. explosives. water. tour buses. doctors. all kill more people every year than firearms do.

all of those are irrelevant except explosives

2 are nature, one is dealing with the most complicated machine on Earth, and the other is just... odd

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

how is any of it irrelevant. people are killed by all them. You cant just disqualify something because it doesnt fit an agenda. Thats what the antis do. Regardless of how someone dies their death does not make it any differnet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i am pro removing all guns. i can't stand ppl that talk about "my right" when it comes to guns. the constitution is completely outdated and needs to be re-written. the world has changed tenfold since the 1800s. the 2nd amendment states nothing about an individuals right to own a weapon or gun of any sort for recreational use, it states that the government will allow a militia (well regulated) to bear arms to protect a "free state". lets take a look at countries with little to no gun regulations, they all have one thing in common and that is the highest murder rates in the world. some clown is going to say "what about chicago, they have the strictest gun laws". you're an idiot, do you really think that's a legit example? so you think that the surrounding areas that dont have the same regulations will reinforce the laws that are in another area of the country? so if an Illinois resident came down here to Louisiana that he couldn't stock up on whatever guns he wanted? I feel guns should be owned by licensed and registered ppl b/c it is a huge responsibility to own something with such force plus it says it in the constitution that a "well regulated militia". i feel that the process of getting licensed would involve a criminal and psychological background check as well as training to correctly handle and maintain your firearm.

just my $0.02, it's probably not even worth that.

back in the 1800s when they wrote the amendment, you werent reloading rounds in a second, it was taking them a minute or so each give or take to do 1 shot, now adays with semi autos you can empty a clip/mag in 2 secs if you wanted to. Thats the problem right there

I dont really know what i think, i dont believe the govt should control the world or our constitution rights... Im leaning toward anti..

Why do stupid people in this worl have to fuck up everything for the unstupid people......

Because stupid people tend to breed more frequently and have more offspring, thus not taking as well of care as compared to those who have less children and have more focused energy on the one child, and filling this world with more and more stupid people.

lol

Why don't we add the bow and arrow or even spear to that list. Anyone that thinks gun control is relevant to stopping crime is fucking idiot.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's