Second Skin Audio

Fully Loaded Btl Vs Dc Audio Level 5...

redbaron80

I think these are gonna be the two top dogs this year. \

MUCH props to Rusty, I heard the level 5's at Autorama :D Time will tell to see the differences in these subs, I am loving that Level 5 Motor, let's get them into the lanes..BASSRACE

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I think its going to be the same as always...depends on install and user more than anything

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

No doubt these will be the two hottest subs this year, though the btl has been for awhile now.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

I think these are gonna be the two top dogs this year. \

MUCH props to Rusty, I heard the level 5's at Autorama :D Time will tell to see the differences in these subs, I am loving that Level 5 Motor, let's get them into the lanes..BASSRACE

Thanks man!!!! :)

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Christian, dont you pull aSteve and Rusty me and jump ship too. lmao

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived