F*ck Domestics... Are you F*cking kidding me???

The airport by me that I rent cars from when I was traveling back and forth to Indianapolis learned to stop trying to give me foreign cars. Only had to get one once, and that was a 2012 Volkswagon Jetta. Lol, I put 2300 miles on that car in 19 days and "it had that engine knock when I got it" ;)

Poor little car, it never new what it had coming.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Real car people don't talk shit about other cars.

Friendly talking shit is still good though :peepwall: and ricers... no one likes those.

Most car people understand that without variety it would be ridiculously boring. Everyone would be driving the same cars, we wouldn't have any import vs muscle rivalry at all. At the end of the day the people saying fuck domestics are just like the dumb fucks who call every car from japan a ricer.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

^^^ true that

I don't understand the constant debate of "Ford is better than Chevy, Chevy is better than Dodge, Dodge is better than Ford"

I hear these conversations held by narrow-minded rednecks every day at school lol. shit pisses me off.... who gives a flying fuck about SOMEONE ELSES car???

Archived