Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 No snow drifter I use an I simple which is an fm modulator which is crap but I shaved the antenna so there is no interference
OrionStang Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Well, the factory HU and FM modulator are holding you WAAAAAYYYYY back. Listen or don't, its a fact. I gave you my suggestion^^^ up there. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Would there be a way to integrate both? I mean it's not too bad, never been on a tl but most are guessing 140 in stock looking form. I'd like closer to 147 if possible. A.B. Suggested 4 8's instead of 2 12's
OrionStang Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Dude, substage is the least of your problems right now. I know you can do a nice deck in the glove, and keep the functionality of the factory deck "for show". I just don't know personally how to do it. Maybe make a thread asking that??? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 So you haven't test yet??? Test first If it makes you happy my ear o meter says 145.1 lol You should test first so you know were your at Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SnowDrifter Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 No snow drifter I use an I simple which is an fm modulator which is crap but I shaved the antenna so there is no interference That is your issue ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Ok i will, I'm still hoping the alt. Is making sh*t worse. The amp is cea at 14.4 2500rms but under full power I'm falling off to 12.7. But no clipping. Could this be an issue?
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 I don't have much distortion either
SnowDrifter Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Ok i will, I'm still hoping the alt. Is making sh*t worse. The amp is cea at 14.4 2500rms but under full power I'm falling off to 12.7. But no clipping. Could this be an issue? 12.7 on it's own isn't bad. Not great, but it won't hurt your amps. That is, assuming your reading is accurate. Where are you measuring voltage and with what meter? How do you know you aren't clipping? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.