99GPGTX Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 Man just a stepping stone in your journey of manhood! Do work son!! Punish them Bishes in Indy!!!!!! I KNOW they are out there or did you forget??? i def havnt forgotn about them i see hundreds everyday on campus but most i meet/ talk to/ are worth talkin to already have bf's damn bishes Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
roscoe1129 Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 i def havnt forgotn about them i see hundreds everyday on campus but most i meet/ talk to/ are worth talkin to already have bf's damn bishesSo did Amanda.... Just sayin', get yours man dont worry about the past! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ChevyBoy Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 high schoolers....he aint in high school.
roscoe1129 Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 he aint in high school.Yeah so stfu whaen you dont what or who your talking about! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
banginAltima Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 damn kids... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
n8ball2013 Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 I was expectin pics. I was let down. If you are at college I wouldnt be worried. / Hell I never even went to college and cleaned up on college chciks lol. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Andy Heath Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 I was expectin pics. I was let down. If you are at college I wouldnt be worried. / Hell I never even went to college and cleaned up on college chciks lol. true statement
ChevyBoy Posted February 15, 2008 Report Posted February 15, 2008 Yeah so stfu whaen you dont what or who your talking about!you really are getting crunk huh?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.