SLAYER1805 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 They have a shipment stuck in customs and are behind on hundreds of orders because of that, you honestly expect everything to be peachy fucking smooth and get back to you right away without a hitch?
mav1989 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Calm your tits! I ordered around the 19th of DECEMBER. (Lulz.. I know) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163495-where-are-my-pwxs/ jesus, you ever get a hold of anybody. Id definitely be taking my money else where at that point.
mav1989 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 They have a shipment stuck in customs and are behind on hundreds of orders because of that, you honestly expect everything to be peachy fucking smooth and get back to you right away without a hitch? Acutally? Yes. When you cant make an order, you should compensate for it by customer facing. if they picked up the phone and explained the situation id probably shrug it off with a "hey shit happens".
scooter99 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 If you read the forums you'd see they explained it very clearly and everyone is saying the same thing. You'd also read that they've handed out several thousand dollars in compensation and they're probably not making much, if any, money now off these sales. So grab some preparation H, pull up a chair and re-fucking-lax! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
SLAYER1805 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Why do they need to explain the situation when it clearly states on their website, is stated on basically every car audio forum on the internet and just had a few people tell you right now?
scooter99 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Because he thinks he's special. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
IBleedMusick Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Its not a huge company same as a lot of the niche brands I am waiting on an order. Yeah I'm pissed its taking forever but I'm not online bitching and moaning about it. Doesnt make anything move any faster and only pisses me off more. As far as responding goes aside from a select few companies of this size you wont get a quick response to anything while they are working on getting product in. Just chill out there has been enough ranting already no reason to clutter up the forum with more ranting. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Ben Fultz Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 You want A++++ customer service, you have to pay for that, IE. a lot of people doing nothing but answering phones, that cost money. You can't pay crackhead prices but expect fortune 500 customer service. I've ordered from them in the past and was more than pleased with their product and will order from them again. Just my 2 cents, take it anyway you want.
mav1989 Posted April 25, 2013 Author Report Posted April 25, 2013 Why do they need to explain the situation when it clearly states on their website, is stated on basically every car audio forum on the internet and just had a few people tell you right now? What it clearly states on their website is that any new order should have been shipped between the 19th and the 22nd. I shouldnt have to go read a forum to find out if a company is going to ship my order on time. Thats a ridiculous concept. You want A++++ customer service, you have to pay for that, IE. a lot of people doing nothing but answering phones, that cost money. You can't pay crackhead prices but expect fortune 500 customer service. I've ordered from them in the past and was more than pleased with their product and will order from them again. Just my 2 cents, take it anyway you want. I dont expect A++++ customer service. I expect them to meet deadlines that THEY set. IE making shipments by 19th-22nd like their website says. Or returning my call within 12-24 hours as their phone recording states.
Chris Hammer Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Why do they need to explain the situation when it clearly states on their website, is stated on basically every car audio forum on the internet and just had a few people tell you right now? What it clearly states on their website is that any new order should have been shipped between the 19th and the 22nd. I shouldnt have to go read a forum to find out if a company is going to ship my order on time. Thats a ridiculous concept. >You want A++++ customer service, you have to pay for that, IE. a lot of people doing nothing but answering phones, that cost money. You can't pay crackhead prices but expect fortune 500 customer service. I've ordered from them in the past and was more than pleased with their product and will order from them again. Just my 2 cents, take it anyway you want. I dont expect A++++ customer service. I expect them to meet deadlines that THEY set. IE making shipments by 19th-22nd like their website says. Or returning my call within 12-24 hours as their phone recording states. What questions do you have for them that they haven't answered 100+ times on public forums on their webiste etc. Its customs bullshit, you want to be mad..be mad at the Gov and customs bullshit,,,, and don't buy shit that is out of stock, or backordered unless you want to wait. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.