So the day has finally come to sell my pride and joy...my 2000 Burban....I am currently selling a house and building a house and while I don't have to sell the Burban, it would be easier if it were gone...I bought it in April of 2010...I am the 2nd owner....I bought it from a dealership in Louisville Kentucky...the previous owner was extremely meticulous and every oil change and maintenance item is logged and dated....the Burban has 240,709 miles...runs and drives perfectly....has power windows, locks and sunroof....power leather seats....normal wear and tear....since I have owned the Burban, it has never seen snow, sleet or ice and has only been caught in 1 rain storm....it has always been stored in the garage since I have owned it....I have the title in hand....I have over 35K invested in the Burban....I am asking $20,000 or best offer....if you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 574-315-1755....I am located in Northwest Indiana about 30 minutes outside of Chicago....I work 7days a week 12 hours a day so if I don't immediately answer your questions please be patient I typically respond in the evenings...I spoke with Chode69 prior to posting this... Only the first few pics have the name and date.....

2000 Chevy Suburban with

26" KMC Slide Rims wrapped in Fullway 295 25 26's

Air ride with Airride Technologies shock waves in the front, Slam Specialties RE7's in the rear, 7 gallon tank, 1/2" SMC valves, dual chrome Viair 480's, AVS controller, Parker fittings, and Dakota Digital air pressure gauge with 4 corners and tank

DJM front upper and lower tubular control arms with 3"drop

Spohn rear upper and lower control arms and panhard bar (not installed yet)

4 DC Power Inc 320 amp chrome small case alternators with quad DC Power Inc alternator bracket

Sir Michaels metal roll pan

Shaved roof rack

Metal cowl hood plus spare primed metal cowl hood

Denali chrome grill insert

Headlights and side markers

Taillights

Painted in 2012 with all badges and side moldings removed

10 XS Power D 3100 batteries

XS Power quad alternator VCM

Custom dash bezel for Ipad (ipad not included)

Relocated Heater controls

Custom A pillars with Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25 w/ T1 tweeter

4 Custom Door panels with Rockford Fosgate 8" P2 woofer, with 2- 6.5" Rockford Fosgate T1 mid bass and 2- T1 tweeters

Q logic kick panels with Rockford Fosgate 6.5" T1 components

New factory carpet

Complete interior of vehicle sound deadened with Dynamat

2 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4 amplifiers

1 Rockford Fosgate T600.2 amplifier

1 Rockford Fosgate T600.4 amplifier

4- 18" sundown Audio nightshades with Z3 suspension upgrade

4- Sundown Audio SAZ-2500's

3- custom amp racks

All Rockford Fosgate 1/0 gauge wire (red and black)

All connections are soldered

Pioneer double din AVIC-x930bt with rear view camera and iPod cord

2- Rockford Fosgate 360.2's

All Rockford Fosgate RCA's

I have all the original boxes for all the equipment as well as factory parts from the suburban including original rims, tires, hood, suspension, etc

Battery box welded between frame rails and wrapped in sheet metal so it is completely isolated from the exterior

Box has removable port and is currently tuned to 42 hertz

1/2" aluminum buss bars with stainless steel bolts (power and ground)

Batteries always have XS charger connected and batteries rest at 13.2

Autometer cobalt digital gauges (voltage, amperage and amp temperature

null-1.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-8.jpg

More Photos Coming

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I have been getting a lot of guys wanting to trade....yes I will consider a trade plus cash....87-93 mustang and 98-02 trans am or 60-70's muscle cars and possibly something else...pics help....send to the yahoo email

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived