Sonic Electronix

Still waiting for an answer..

Me too. From the company to which my post was addressed, not some fanboy.

Who are you calling fanboy? I asked a valid question about order/ship dates and times - WHICH could resolve the issue at hand if you would answer it. Sorry we aren't hopping on your bash-wagon.

You. I thought that was pretty obvious. My bash-wagon? Have I stepped into some twilight zone where a huge company has to have a bunch of people who apparently understand very little about web and database development pile on and stick up for them with excuses?

What I described is reality, whether you like it or not. This is the first forum where I've seen Sonic has a vendor forum, so I registered partly to make my disappointment public and partly because this site comes up with decent threads on a lot of topics I search for.

I wasn't talking to you so you can KMA as far as thinking you are owed an answer to some defensive question you asked.

Edited by iScream

What bad info? That it was in stock when it wasn't?

Why didn't you place the order while you were on the phone with them.

Wow

Dude, try reading really, really slow or something. When I was on the phone with them, their CS guy told me they don't stock what I wanted to order. This was MIDI fuses to fit a Stinger fused distro block. He suggested I buy a XStinger distro block instead. After I got off the phone with him, I learned that MIDI = Mini ANL = a couple other names for the same basic fuse.

Who are you calling fanboy? I asked a valid question about order/ship dates and times - WHICH could resolve the issue at hand if you would answer it. Sorry we aren't hopping on your bash-wagon.

You. I thought that was pretty obvious. My bash-wagon? Have I stepped into some twilight zone where a huge company has to have a bunch of people who apparently understand very little about web and database development pile on and stick up for them with excuses?

What I described is reality, whether you like it or not. This is the first forum where I've seen Sonic has a vendor forum, so I registered partly to make my disappointment public and partly because this site comes up with decent threads on a lot of topics U search for.

I wasn't talking to you so you can KMA as far as thinking you are owed an answer to some defensive question you asked.

Now. Read that again. What makes you think that posting on a public forum will get your issue resolved? You posted this simply to start crap. Your answers reflect that too. So don't play word games where you act like you are right and dismiss anyone who asks you a critical question that can resolve your issue. Get your head out of the sand.

If you want to get an answer, I would suggest you give some pertinent info and back up your statements. Otherwise you are slandering Sonic in their own section with this POS troll thread - which by the way we all know that's what it is. You aren't fooling anyone.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays, not ground. Great first post btw.....

These threads drive me fucking bananas! You ordered something, they fulfilled it as fast as they could. They are one of the BETTER companies as far as communication and customer service goes.

Fact of the matter is this: You ordered from an online company where an item has to be shipped to you. It's not an instant thing. If you wanted instant, buy local and pay the prices THEY want. That won't happen since you likely bought from Sonic because you liked their prices. Get over it dude, we are taking about a matter of a couple days, not weeks, and you haven't been wronged or lied to.

No, the real fact of the matter is that Sonic states on their website that products are in stock and will ship the same or next business day and they have let me down twice now for believing it. Period. So you get over it.

I swear that an honest real world opinion on my experience has you people acting like I cursed your mothers or something. I'm sorry you people don't like the truth but truth is exactly what it is.

i scream is your sign on name on allot of forums because all you do is bitch? I've been waiting for my subs for 21 days now. Do you hear me bitching about it? Noooo. I understand you being upset that you didn't get your stuff when you thought you would. Get real tho man there is allot more important things in life than to worry and get upset over something so stupid. Just do your wiring next weekend and move on with it.

Edited by scoobywrx05

Why didn't you contact them instead of posting here? You somehow managed to think to call them about something before you ordered, why not do that again when you have another question?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

First off welcome to the forum and second, did you really start an account just to call them out? Hate that they have false information posted on their website but I don't understand making an account just for this.Seems like a waste and not posting your order number or anything doesn't help.For all we know you could be some clown from another forum just trying to start crap. So post an order number and let them take care of it.

Really? A clown because I'm disappointed with a company? Are you serious? I'm on diymobileaudio with this same user name, in addition to a whole lot of non audio related forums.

Order #2077714 PPI Phantom 1000.1. Placed 4/20/2013

Order #2077714 Image Dynamics IDQ12V3. Placed 4/20/2013. You will have to ask Sonic why this was a different order number than above since I placed both at the same time.

Order #2084580 Stinger and Streetwires distro block and fuse holder. Placed 04/24/2013

Do you have any more accusations you want to throw out?

For any one else, stop replying on this thread...

I can not lock this topic because then Sonic Electronix can not reply even tho there is no need imo for them to reply....

This thread starter is an idiot, and doesn't understand the difference between a regular day, and a business day.... like sonics site says...

Availability: In Stock - Ships same or next business day

A business day is considered every official working day of the week. Another common term is working day. Typically, these are the days between and including Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends.

So you ordered your gear on a Saturday 4/20/2013, and are mad because your order didn't get shipped out on the same Saturday or the next day which would of been Sunday, when ups does not ship those days, nor is even open (not counting the ups stores where you can drop off packages, but still does not mean they ship that day and they just sit in the store until they are picked up on a Monday).

More then likely, the shipping department is not even open on Saturdays or Sundays, so chances are your order you placed Saturday will not be sent to their shipping department until Monday when Sonic Electronics sends your internet order to their shipping department where it is packed and shipped. Which means that they are obeying by what they say on their site... Again Saturday and Sunday are not business days, but damn you don't know the difference......

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

What I described is reality, whether you like it or not. This is the first forum where I've seen Sonic has a vendor forum, so I registered partly to make my disappointment public and partly because this site comes up with decent threads on a lot of topics U search for.

Now. Read that again. What makes you think that posting on a public forum will get your issue resolved? You posted this simply to start crap. Your answers reflect that too. So don't play word games where you act like you are right and dismiss anyone who asks you a critical question that can resolve your issue. Get your head out of the sand.

If you want to get an answer, I would suggest you give some pertinent info and back up your statements. Otherwise you are slandering Sonic in their own section with this POS troll thread - which by the way we all know that's what it is. You aren't fooling anyone.

Dude, just what do you not understand about me wanting to hear something from Sonic?

And what do you not understand about internet forums being a place for people to discuss their real world experience with vendors, in their own section or elsewhere?

Would it be better if I posted this on generic internet forums where Sonic may not even see it? I posted this in their forum so they would have a chance to respond.

But, if it will shut you up, the first order was placed at 3:25 PM, Sonic local time. They broke it into two orders for some reason.

The second order was posted at 6:13PM Sonic local time. It would have been a lot earlier had they given me accurate info when I called.

Neither shipped the next business day, as stated on their web site.

First off welcome to the forum and second, did you really start an account just to call them out? Hate that they have false information posted on their website but I don't understand making an account just for this.Seems like a waste and not posting your order number or anything doesn't help.For all we know you could be some clown from another forum just trying to start crap. So post an order number and let them take care of it.

Really? A clown because I'm disappointed with a company? Are you serious? I'm on diymobileaudio with this same user name, in addition to a whole lot of non audio related forums.

Order #2077714 PPI Phantom 1000.1. Placed 4/20/2013

Order #2077714 Image Dynamics IDQ12V3. Placed 4/20/2013. You will have to ask Sonic why this was a different order number than above since I placed both at the same time.

Order #2084580 Stinger and Streetwires distro block and fuse holder. Placed 04/24/2013

Do you have any more accusations you want to throw out?

For any one else, stop replying on this thread...

I can not lock this topic because then Sonic Electronix can not reply even tho there is no need imo for them to reply....

This thread starter is an idiot, and doesn't understand the difference between a regular day, and a business day.... like sonics site says...

Availability: In Stock - Ships same or next business day

A business day is considered every official working day of the week. Another common term is working day. Typically, these are the days between and including Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends.

So you ordered your gear on a Saturday 4/20/2013, and are mad because your order didn't get shipped out on the same Saturday or the next day which would of been Sunday, when ups does not ship those days, nor is even open (not counting the ups stores where you can drop off packages, but still does not mean they ship that day and they just sit in the store until they are picked up on a Monday).

More then likely, the shipping department is not even open on Saturdays or Sundays, so chances are your order you placed Saturday will not be sent to their shipping department until Monday when Sonic Electronics sends your internet order to their shipping department where it is packed and shipped. Which means that they are obeying by what they say on their site... Again Saturday and Sunday are not business days, but damn you don't know the difference......

Really? An idiot? Look at a calendar and count how many business days came between my orders being placed and the orders being shipped. Not a single thing would have needed to be shipped on Saturday to meet the statements on their website.

I really do think I've stumbled into the twilight zone.

Dude, just what do you not understand about me wanting to hear something from Sonic?

And what do you not understand about internet forums being a place for people to discuss their real world experience with vendors, in their own section or elsewhere?

Would it be better if I posted this on generic internet forums where Sonic may not even see it? I posted this in their forum so they would have a chance to respond.

But, if it will shut you up, the first order was placed at 3:25 PM, Sonic local time. They broke it into two orders for some reason.

The second order was posted at 6:13PM Sonic local time. It would have been a lot earlier had they given me accurate info when I called.

Neither shipped the next business day, as stated on their web site.

Again, your first order on 4/20 is a Saturday, the time your order is not relevant, because Saturday which is the same day, but is not the same business day, the next day would be Sunday again its not a business day.

So your next business day would be Monday, when they will process your order....

Sonic is a rather large company started and based out of California. If your order gets split, that means your items ordered are probably coming from 2 different warehouses, like maybe their CA and KY.

You are not their only customer, and Im sure you are not the only customer buying the same things, so it is very possible that someone maybe ordered the last item in stock before you from the KY warehouse and your item is now coming from another one of Sonic Electronix warehouse.