Sonic Electronix

I like all his post edits....

Oh well the OP reported me for calling him an idiot and not understanding that ups does not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and because he does not know what a business day is, its Sonic Electronix fault for him ordering on a Saturday.... hahaha

I will let another moderator deal with his report.

My post edits were a couple typos you immature pathetic piece of garbage.

Another thing he doesnt mention is what time of the day he ordered which also plays a major role in the ship date of your order. I believe if placed after 5pm their time which is pacific time i think, then your order is held off until the next day for processing. Processing can take up to 2 days to complete and then your order is supposed to ship out that day or the following business day. And on top of that, if you bought an item that was in stock at the time you looked on the website, there is a high possibility that when your order finished processing that a previous order had finished processing prior to yours and was pulled from the shelf and the inventory updated at that point in time. Therefore leaving your order to be dealt with later that day or the following. So once your order was processed their stock had been updated in your processing period and the product you purchased had been bought out during this time. So you really have no reason to be upset. I do believe orders are only puled after theyve been processed so there is a possiblity a previous customers order had been processed a little bit before yours causing your item to go on back order. That is a simple explanation for such a simple problem.

Order times are listed in one of the above posts

The best way to tell if sonic has something in stock is to check ebay for the item and see if they have one for sale as it will let you know in real time on a stock quantity.

Tough to have a site continuously self update with thousands of people buying items every minute of the day 24/7/365.

I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard for placing an internet order. I'm supposed to go to another web site and try to figure out for myself if they have something in stock, rather than believe what their web site says? That is nuts, kinda like the blind support here for what is apparently such a poorly programmed web site and inventory system.

Brian.... You might want to stop explaining to the OP your reasoning, its obvious you're dealing with a impatient, moronic, individual who solely came here (and joined here for that matter) to slander one of the best online electronics websites there is to TRUST and BUY FROM..

You and your fellow cock sucking mod must be about 12 years old. How about the both of you go fuck each other? You already suck the cock of Sonic so it shouldn't be much different for you. You piece of shit hiding behind your keyboard.

So, on 4/24, I decided to give you another shot and order some power distribution pieces, even after I called your CS number and was given inaccurate info about fuses you stock for the fused distro I wanted to buy. The pieces I ordered showed "In Stock - Ships same or next business day".

It's now 9 minutes into 4/27 and UPS shows that my stuff is sitting in the distribution center, waiting for Monday.

So to quote your very words that you wrote. You ordered on the 24th. Ok it ships out same or next day. So realistically ups will get it Friday at the latest. Do you seriously think ups is going to send it out the same day they receive it??? No they aren't. Even if you're an hour away.

Now you gotta wait for ups to process the package and get it ready for their delivery truck. Guess what they don't do that Saturday and Sunday.

So now you wait for Monday

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Brian.... You might want to stop explaining to the OP your reasoning, its obvious you're dealing with a impatient, moronic, individual who solely came here (and joined here for that matter) to slander one of the best online electronics websites there is to TRUST and BUY FROM..

You and your fellow cock sucking mod must be about 12 years old. How about the both of you go fuck each other? You already suck the cock of Sonic so it shouldn't be much different for you. You piece of shit hiding behind your keyboard.

Lol wow. Someone's a bad ass

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lol wow. Someone's a bad ass
No, someone is no longer an active member.....POOF

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You know exactly what happened. He googled sonix, saw how much activity they ahd hear and how whenever someone complained they hooked them up proper. He came here with his hand out hoping to get something for nothing. Seth I hope you gave him a perm,.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.