jandsaudio Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Don't know if anybody else has seen this yet but check it out. I would love to get my hands on a pair of these bad boys. http://www.google.com/glass/start/how-it-feels/ Anybody heard a release date or price yet?
OrzechNJ Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Cool as shit.. I bet around $500 lol sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Crandis16 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 this is all... released a few recently to a select few famous people to help advertise it I believe My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
jandsaudio Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 ^^^^ lmao wow crandis, you use google to find that haha I'm dying here
SnowDrifter Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Aren't they $1500?Yeah I'll pass. It's interesting, something that would be fun to try out for a day or so, but nothing I'd ever commit to. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
jandsaudio Posted April 29, 2013 Author Report Posted April 29, 2013 Aren't they $1500? Yeah I'll pass. It's interesting, something that would be fun to try out for a day or so, but nothing I'd ever commit to. Yeah I don't think I could wear them all the time just cuz idiots would be googling shit at random on them if I'm near somebody and it just wouldn't work lol I work In a factory so it definitely wouldn't work haha
inm Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 They were $1500 for the beta testers. Google employees claim retail pricing will be lower, but only time will tell. I'll be honest, I'm interested in the, and depending on actual retail pricing, I may pick some up. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
SnowDrifter Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 They were $1500 for the beta testers. Google employees claim retail pricing will be lower, but only time will tell. I'll be honest, I'm interested in the, and depending on actual retail pricing, I may pick some up. My own prediction: It's cool, but I don't think it's something that will ever catch on. I wouldn't want to wear them around on my head all day. To me: it's a neat toy, but not anything I see people using from day to day ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
revoracing247 Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 it's cool. but seems slightly annoying. i'd just be staring at the tiny screen in the corner. plus i bet they'd be illegal to wear while driving and what not... ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
KillaCam Posted April 29, 2013 Report Posted April 29, 2013 Even google said they would fail. http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/5-reasons-no-one-will-use-google-glass-explained-by-google/ Also, it's like walking around with a chastity belt on your face... that you talk to. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.