I wont "B" able to get into town until 1ish. can leave LC until 9:30-10. Ill give you a call when I get into town and see where you're at

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

TRUE STATEMENT AND ALSO IT IS DARN KILLER SYSTEM NO JOKE !

glad your happy with it B the thing looks fucking beast....damn we need to meet up and swap demo's sometime!

thx dude...I'd love 2 swapp demos...fo sho....lol....ill "B" even more happier when ..I turn up my ampssss...after subzzz break in....stilllllll stifffffff as fukkk ;) ;) ;) ,,,, or even turn up alts.... :) :) :) it seems to have wayyyyy much more.....starting to c what the "stormtrooper" likes

glad your happy with it B the thing looks fucking beast....damn we need to meet up and swap demo's sometime!

thx dude...I'd love 2 swapp demos...fo sho....lol....ill "B" even more happier when ..I turn up my ampssss...after subzzz break in....stilllllll stifffffff as fukkk ;) ;) ;) ,,,, or even turn up alts.... :) :) :) it seems to have wayyyyy much more.....starting to c what the "stormtrooper" likes

Wow sombodys butt got real hurt. But glad my memory was right and it was a seating issues that cause the wall to seal off at the c pillar. If he had read the build log and not just looked at pictures he would have known. Just pissed me off that he came off as complainy when so much time went into this build. Hell the amp rack took more time then i do when i have build a box, run my wires and install a new hu. But b eazy and pstone yall did a sick build and i hope yall team up in the future again. Id love to see what could be done with the benz

Lol....benz is the next plan ..in the future. ..4 pstone. ...good call predicting the future plans."colton94" hopefully. ...pstone should "B" moving back..closer to this side of the world.. then things will move faster for my good ol v12.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

1001 rep-lies, gratz, haha

truly though this is amazing build. Loved checking into this build log. Thanks for posting up some vids. WIll have to check them out when not at work but I got them book marked.

How you loving every aspect of this thing so far?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

1001 rep-lies, gratz, haha

truly though this is amazing build. Loved checking into this build log. Thanks for posting up some vids. WIll have to check them out when not at work but I got them book marked.

How you loving every aspect of this thing so far?

Im loving it. ...can't wait till subzzzz break in ....so I can turn up amps more. ... ;) ;) I took the luggage rack off so I could fitt it in my garage....the truck actually drives great .....carrying all that equipment. ... like a h2 carrying a h2....thx 4 your support. ..ill get more vids up...most likely this weekend. .the stormtrooper has got its first DB competition this Saturday ....

Archived