b-eazy Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Lol.....Someone got there panties in a bunch......lmfao ;) ;)
b-eazy Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 And at least he's almost finished with this hummer....this year. ..bwahhhhhahhhh. ."EMPIRE STRIKES BACK"...
b-eazy Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Advice....like what kind of suicide hindge is being used....on tripps ride....lol.... funny times FUNNY TIMES ;) ;)
CortezDTV Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 So much hate.... Really SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
sayhuh? Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Advice....like what kind of suicide hindge is being used....on tripps ride....lol.... funny times FUNNY TIMES ;) ;) No hate....lol....all love.... Love? Epic build ruined by attitude..awesome. You bumped your own thread numerous times like you were starving for a response.............. (those are just for you).........bravo :/ Blown
pstone11 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 LOL, okay smart ass. Was just trying to help out. Carry on then. Dont hit me up for advice again like you did before you got his hummer. Wow, I just wanted to know what brand of suicide hinge was used on that hummer when B was asking about the possibility and cost of doing it on his. If you consider that asking for advice...thanks for nothing. I try to help people out no matter how busy I am with these cars and work and being an old man full time college student. I'll answer forum messages, texts, facebook messages as soon as I have a minute. Even when people, like you, ask for advice about things in my threads I have no problem answering them and providing all of the information I have. I have never told somebody that I didn't have time for them or their question. Truth of the matter is, I wasn't even going to do a build log on this truck because I get tired of dealing with the added workload of maintaining a decent and helpful thread while trying to manage/ignore primadonnas and car audio nonners who are just trying to point out any perceived defects in a picture. I do appreciate knowledgeable people who pop in and try to help me out if they see something that I don't but normally they have the common courtesy to shoot me a text or a PM instead of posting right in the middle of my thread. This post isn't 100% all about you, stuff like this happens all of the time as you know very well from your own threads. I appreciate your way of thinking and am more than happy to look at things from a different point of view but in the future, please try to call out my totally amateur and sub-par work in a private manner. P.S. - I had a disclaimer in the very beginning of this thread that I am an extremely sarcastic person/definitely bordering on smartassness - that's just me. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
pstone11 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Advice....like what kind of suicide hindge is being used....on tripps ride....lol.... funny times FUNNY TIMES ;) ;) No hate....lol....all love.... Love? Epic build ruined by attitude..awesome. You bumped your own thread numerous times like you were starving for a response.............. (those are just for you).........bravo :/ Well, the dark side of the Force is pretty strong....sometimes...in Albuquerque..... Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
b-eazy Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Advice....like what kind of suicide hindge is being used....on tripps ride....lol.... funny times FUNNY TIMES ;) ;) No hate....lol....all love.... Love? Epic build ruined by attitude..awesome. You bumped your own thread numerous times like you were starving for a response.............. (those are just for you).........bravo :/ Well, the dark side of the Force is pretty strong....sometimes...in Albuquerque..... very much so..lol ;)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.