Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

C'mon Bay, want to compare? Colorado. Try the past.... 8 years? Lol. Hayman fire? Every summer, we're with like half the state in a fire. Always one after another, if not several together. Sometimes, they even combine to one.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

2013-05-03_09-45-52_zpsb36fe26d.png

Yeah gonna be a shitty day. And I work in a hot factory with big ass ovens.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Been raining most of this week here in central FL, and it's that hot muggy type of rain in the middle of the day.

This was my ride home from work today,

weather_zps694d067a.jpeg

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

I've only been to florida once, but the one thing I did like were the skies. they seemed way bigger than out here in california. kind of hard to explain.

i73h4D1.jpg


Beat Producer | http://mjNichols.net

Posted

^Maybe due to the more flat land in Florida? Even though I have never been there I know what you mean.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1340 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...