Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

theres a part 2 to that deathmatch vid and im wondering if that was a sub that caught fire or if it was something else

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

I personally believe they are good amps, I have never used one, I have seen what they can do, and I know they are badass amps, what I dont like about them is they are being crammed down my throat by anyone that has one or knows anything about them, thats my only complaint.

what alan has done is incredible, I have much respect for a man that builds something like this, I dont care for his brash, sometimes assholish comments,(I know people dont like me for some of the same reasons)

but he has my respect.

lets keep the pissing match and Sales Pitch's to a minimum and all is good.

Back on topic

I dont see a 5 min deathmatch videom, where is it?

there not being crammed down your throat anybody who has used these amps knows anything about them are so impressed that they have to go out and tell the world!!!

i fell in love with this amp the frist time i used it so its kinda like have'n a new baby your so overwhelmed that eveybody next to you is sick of hearing how he said dada for the frist time IMO

im just trying to share the love if the amps not for you its not

and who cares about tones THERE MUSICAL AMPS just cause alan burps with them i basss race all day long with em

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

thats a toasted amp or 2, there are no subz under the camper shell( i had secret pics of the enclosure), so it has to be amps or batteries

lol mind sharing those secret pics?

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

there not being crammed down your throat anybody who has used these amps knows anything about them are so impressed that they have to go out and tell the world!!!

i fell in love with this amp the frist time i used it so its kinda like have'n a new baby your so overwhelmed that eveybody next to you is sick of hearing how he said dada for the frist time IMO

im just trying to share the love if the amps not for you its not

and who cares about tones THERE MUSICAL AMPS just cause alan burps with them i basss race all day long with em

they were being crammed down peoples throat, maybee not so much here on this forum, but on termpro, it got so bad there that some of the mods just started deleting the threads.

Im glad you like the amps, they seem to be baddass, and Im not knocking them one bit, I actually thought about using them at one point, but RF has supported steve and the site so much, and after talking to Tony C, I pledged my alliance with them.

I have no problems with burping tones, dont know where that came from, I think what Alan has done is Amazing, I would never knock a guy that works as hard as he does.

sorry cant do that, I promised I wouldnt share them.

i dont have pics but i saw his enclosure at WF in 06 and got a little peak of it in 07....and they were completely different, but my lips are sealed!

i likes me some audio stuff...

a 169 in Deathmatch with just 2 amps and 1 sub..................DAMN

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived