Wanna buy a jeep? Wanna drive drunk?

This happened a few weeks ago. I was heading out buddy's house near Morgan city in LA. I was probably cruising about 75ish when nearly brand new F250 blew by me half in my lane(I saw him coming up) I was a little irritated but let it ago. I saw him swerve a few more times and that's when I decided to try and catch to get his plate and call 911. He seemed to be driving drunk and really dangerously. It takes a lot to put me on edge and I was past that point. Right as I had read the mile marker to the dispatcher, the F250 hit the back of the jeep(looked to have been a 2010 or newer) and the jeep almost instantly burst into flames. It was crazy for sure. I could hear the junks of auto parts flaying around. It reminded me of being hit by an IED.

Any way, the guy in the jeep got out of the jeep unscratched. I had just put my truck in park and got out to go help when he climbed out. I don't know what happened to the other driver legally, but I hope they threw the book at him. He was also unharmed.

That's my truck off to the right hand side.

Holy.....

I'm glad the Jeep driver is OK. But I hate that the drunk drivers seem to always get out unscathed...

Damn what the hell exploded?

Not sure about the newer ones, but the older cherokees have a horrible location for the gas tank. Underneath the back of the car by the bumper. It hangs low too

I'm pretty sure it was one of tires in the video blowing up. The gas tank went up immediately.

Not sure about the newer ones, but the older cherokees have a horrible location for the gas tank. Underneath the back of the car by the bumper. It hangs low too

This was a wrangler.

yeah the Wranglers aren't too great on the gas tank location either. Damn man.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived