Sundown Audio

stetsom amplifiers

heightzbest562

The Stetsom 14k2d is comparable in size to a DC 5k, Crescendo 5500, or Sundown 4500, and it makes damn near triple of what the other amps of it's size make lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Don't stetsom amps need to be regulated at 14.4 or 14.2v or something like that because they will protect above that?

Yea, when we set them up in the Hummer, he has two alts on there and had the MLA on there as well, but we had to take the MLA off so it would charge back down under 15v. I think they went into protect when they hit 14.8-14.9 volts, so we just built up the battery bank in the back and that seems to keep them happy.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea I believe there are some "modded" ones out there, if not actual high voltage ones, but either way, they are some voltage-picky amps lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I just know everyone around here that has them has always had problems with them i cant talk from experience tho cuz i always stayed away from them.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Any clamped numbers out of these bad boys? Do they actually do rated?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I don't have the clamp numbers from the 14k's, but they do rated. I'll see if I can dig some up.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived