Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone have any recommendations for a place to purchase some large pop-up tents? I'm looking for some in the range of 15-20ft square, and would go up to around 10' high. Using these for small shows where no stage is present.

POTATO!

Posted

Talk to Adam. I hear he has some experience in pitching tents...

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

i think he helps in the erection of the tents as well as taking them down.

heard it's a slow ass process to take them down sometimes.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

LOL

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

damn saw the topic, and thought someone was talking about me, and what i look like when i wake up in the mornings.... nvr mind, carry on

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...