Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

Believe this is the same model, my grandfather has, he's trying to sell the shell. Lol. I Think anyway, not sure.

Location ??

But lookin good man, glad to see the motor wasn't locked up, and still ran.

Thank you !!!

Sorry for late reply, Here in Springfield, IL.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Small update ... No pics at this time, Sorry.
Got her brakes fixed, got stock wheels with decent tires mounted, and loaded up on the trailer and brought her home !!!

I got her completely changed (engine only, lets get real here ...) over to a 12 volt system. Just got to install an Alternator so it will charge normal.
Going to install a complete wiring harness as soon as possible. But for now, just have the key switch set up so it will start up and shut down the car normally ...

I just googled and found a Dakota Digital dash cluster set for this car ... DAMN THEY ARE EXPENSIVE !!! ... Maybe later
I will start looking up air conditioner setups later too ...
I have to get out and find a suitable fuel tank so we can driver her around the block a few times in the near future ...

In all actuality ... I do not see any reason why we couldn't plan out the dash and kick pannel drivers and start a little audio fabrication soon ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

looks good so far cant wait to see what you do with it. not a big ford guy, ive always been a chevy guy, but i think i can make an exception for this one i likes it

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

looks good so far cant wait to see what you do with it. not a big ford guy, ive always been a chevy guy, but i think i can make an exception for this one i likes it

Thank you Sir !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

• 4 weeks later...

get some work done with this beauty this week !!! we need to start seing this baby parked on the 6th floor playing it loud!!!

also as said before .... come to town sometime this week we can hang .... add a little change to our usual weekend rendezvous

Great car to start a project. I'm looking to do a 40's plymouth after I finish my van project in a few years.

Just doin' my thing in the car audio. Still working on getting build forums up.

Gen Coupe

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188409-2013-38-genesis-coupe-track-when-speed-meets-bass/

tuned in!

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

subbed

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

get some work done with this beauty this week !!! we need to start seing this baby parked on the 6th floor playing it loud!!!

also as said before .... come to town sometime this week we can hang .... add a little change to our usual weekend rendezvous

Actually ... I was there Friday afternoon, but you was at the Jackson airport somewhere shipping your girlfriend off to Michigan ...

Great car to start a project. I'm looking to do a 40's plymouth after I finish my van project in a few years.

Awesome !!! Can't wait to see it !!!

tuned in!

subbed

Thank you guys !!!

Chevy (74 Chevy truck) alternator installed on the old Ford Flat head 6 !!! 80 amps charging should have no problems with 2 batteies in the trunk (to be set up at a later date). Considering the plans are to add air conditioner and power sterring to this 6, I'm hoping we will not need a larger alternator (gonna have an Astron power supply added to the electrical for shows and events) ... Wired up VERY basic until I can get the new wiring harness installed, but charging good !!!
image_url-43297-1371433670.jpg
New fuel lines installed !!! I know, should have been braided lines, but just need her running good until after October ... We have plans to pull the engine and trannny for updates over the winter !!!
image_url-43297-1371434088.jpg
So the only thing we NEED to do to the engine and tranny is fix a small water leak near the water pump (hope I can find the gaskets) and install the floor shifter ...
Got me a temporary Gas Tank !!! 5 gallons should do the trick for small rides and back and forth to the friend's shops ... Got plenty of plans for the trunk, but gonna keep it very simple until afer October ... Hopefully you will see quite a few upgrades to this trunk area before October, but nothing in stone ...
image_url-43297-1371434002.jpg
Look at all that room in the trunk area !!! almost ashame that there will not be a large sub driver enclosure in there ...

Archived