Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

either way bro.....just put your stank on it. but interior needs to be all white... makes it look classic white

That's gonna have to be a dark color too (hence all the confusion ... LOL) because I'm making this car an extreme Sound Quality vehicle. During competition, we black out the windows to make the inside completely dark to give the stage and image more of an effect ... Not sure if I would be able to accomplish this with lighter interior colors like white ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If its not a primary vechical id hot rod this thing out. No trim low to the ground stock rallys keep orginal motor new age 5 speed and make it handle like its on rails. The sq system would be great kinda make it play toy you can take to autocross nd have fun and still drive it every weekend

short video, was runing the engine off a mason jar with gas, lol

Hell Yea !!!

If its not a primary vechical id hot rod this thing out. No trim low to the ground stock rallys keep orginal motor new age 5 speed and make it handle like its on rails. The sq system would be great kinda make it play toy you can take to autocross nd have fun and still drive it every weekend

Yes, My plan is to eventually make a Mississippi Street Rod out of her with a killer Sound Quality System ...

I met up with the Mississippi Street Rod Association last night and picked up ALOT of ideas !!!

I really like the chrome bit down the side. Funny enough that I hate pinstripes...

I agree ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I think if it's going to be a dark colour like black then no chrome, that's pretty overdone these days.

But if it's the brandywine like you were talking about I say chrome all day.

Chrome on the side like that always makes the car flow better to me, and flowing clean lines were the shit back then.

Cars are just too aggressive for that kind of look these days.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Just ordered (from Hyper Automotive LEDs and HIDS) 4 ft. of Red (Rear Brake/park/signal), 2 ft. of White (back up), and 3 ft. of Amber (front park/signal) led strips to be stealthy installed on the lower section of the front grille (removing stock turn signals) and rear deck set up similar to a 3 rd brake light setup ...

Edit: order confirmed while typing this post ...

Either I type really slow or those guys at Hyper are operating in OPT (oriental people time) ... you know, Fast as Fuck !!!

You Guys are going to think I've gone crazy nutz ... But I just had a thought and wanted your opinions ...

I'm not sure what color for the interior, but I had this idea to call Ray at Linear Power and get the color code for my "Plum Crazy" Linear Power amplifiers to use as the exterior paint for this car ...

Insane ???

You Guys are going to think I've gone crazy nutz ... But I just had a thought and wanted your opinions ...

I'm not sure what color for the interior, but I had this idea to call Ray at Linear Power and get the color code for my "Plum Crazy" Linear Power amplifiers to use as the exterior paint for this car ...

Insane ???

hell no great idea

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Insane ???

That sounds like a great idea. All of the LP amps I have seen look slick, even in purple. Hell, especially in purple.

I'm gonna hate

Archived