bass4thetruck Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 I was looking on craigslist for fun just to see what car audio was on there and i came across a post that says they are RF subs but the magnet has orion XTR on it and he says that orion used to make RF's voice coils....i had never heard of this, so is it true or is the guy a complete idiot? http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bar/3765103134.html
Keith77 Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 he is an idiot Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bass4thetruck Posted May 7, 2013 Author Report Posted May 7, 2013 he is an idiot thats what i thought. someone must of put a RF magnet cover on them and sold them
Gingeriffik Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 I would venture to guess that they are Orion subs, with RF magnet collars on them, just my guess tho. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Emmet Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 I think he went full retard. Seems he just put an rf magnet boot on it. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
bass4thetruck Posted May 7, 2013 Author Report Posted May 7, 2013 I think he went full retard. Seems he just put an rf magnet boot on it. yup i texted him telling him he is wrong, hopefully someone just told him they made voice coils for RF and he isnt saying that to sell them.
bass4thetruck Posted May 7, 2013 Author Report Posted May 7, 2013 he texted back saying he got them used and that he didnt know and he is changing the post now lol
Ben Fultz Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 I think he went full retard. Seems he just put an rf magnet boot on it.
2loud4uboyz Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 Hey they really made these . Not . What a duce bag. They cost 350 each ??? When you thought you heard it all someone tops the list.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.