Octavio Palencia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Have you guys heard of Charles Ramsey yet? Been pretty big, I guess. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/charles-ramsey-america-hero-article-1.1337302
lifted_silverado Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Damn thats pretty cool he was able to do that. Imagine the families when they heard this news after 10 fucking years. These guys deserve nothing less than torture, I wonder what they were captive for? Sex, labor, just some creepy wanting women around thing? Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
SnowDrifter Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Woah.... What the..... ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Emmet Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Wait have you guys in america not been hearing about this? Literally been all over the news even over here. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
revoracing247 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 that's messed up. but i lawled when he said “Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms,” ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
kl0wn Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 that's messed up. but i lawled when he said Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms, I LOST it when he said that and couldn't help but laugh 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Namosh Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 This guy is awesome. He could have just turned away because he didn't want to get involved in his neighbor's business.....like too many people would do....and who knows how many more years these girls (and probably new victims) would have been in this sick bastards dungeon. Charles Ramsey is a real hero. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Octavio Palencia Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 I also like how in this interview and in the police call, he just HAS to mention his McDonalds. I say give him free burgers for life.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.