Jump to content

Custom super secret Sundown SA-8 CL fail???


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, some guy posted on CL that he has some super top secret are 51, Sundown SA-8's... They look just like the normal SA's and he says only him and Jacob have them. Can someone confirm this? Or is he just trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass? Bc I personally don't believe it. He says the voice coils are made of a different material, but don't tell what. Here's the link

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ele/3707382493.html

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

The subs are anything but fail, but the sub enclosure on the other hand is something else all together, and is just not worth what is being asked for.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Just making sure. I don't mean the subs are fails, Sundown is awesome. I just didn't know if he was lying about them? Plus, the box he did looks like something on a whole other lever.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

I am going to get an answer straight from the source... I am curious to know myself :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I am going to get an answer straight from the source... I am curious to know myself :)

x2 on this, it would be interesting to see if sundown is working on making even beefier 8s :WTFBubble:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Posted

Soon as i get an answer from DJ i will let you guys know.. He is pretty much Jacob's right hand man...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Soon as i get an answer from DJ i will let you guys know.. He is pretty much Jacob's right hand man...

Sweet, I can't wait to hear the results. I'm curious as hell lol.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

if they plan to mass produce they might be competing with the DC 8 m3s coming out :ehh:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8756 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...