dfoland93 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Hahah bad ass mom right there, that thing was no joke The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
Borris The Blade Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 That was good. She was def had some skill. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
98GCLimited Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Mom: Thats the fastest Ive ever gone. I think I saw 140. Passenger: Ya that was a little over 140 lol
knowledge Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 ill dive the hell out of that REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
89capricebass Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 ill dive the hell out of that The mom or the car?? Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
knowledge Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 ill dive the hell out of that The mom or the car?? lmao the car fucker REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Kyblack76 Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 ONLY 4 cylinders.. Really?... Lol. Shes a kick, with experience or not, its cool. Her reactions to "when it comes on", is classic. And you can totally feel she loves to stay in the band.. LOL. @ 214, she is GONE....lol... EDIT- at 438 to 451,.. she nails it....... thumbs up!.. lol SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
89capricebass Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 ill dive the hell out of that The mom or the car?? lmao the car fucker rofl I had to. She is definitely cool as fu#@. I don't know if I would let my mom drive my car if it had that much power. That's alot of car for anyone Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Emmet Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I call BS, she was driving the shit out of that car. Def not the average mom driver she has experience Would you let some average mom drive the most powerful evo x in the world? Gotta be an easy 50 grand in the engine. Here's the earlier video 1320 put out i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Kyblack76 Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 at 133 FTW !!!...... i wanna hang with this lady... 220.. .can we do it again?!?!?!... YES WE CAN...lol. Dig it.. Constant giggle. Thats why we all do this and that shit..... all for that reaction, and the feeling your self. Why we all go broke, stay up late, work 77 hours a week,........ thats what its all about. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.