purplesyrup Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 /\ /\ well, the wire is clean, lol pollen has been nuts, here I just fixed that problem
Pioneerchuck Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 ^^ OOOOO shiny. Lol Very nice though. And I cant wait to get some SHCA wire in my truck!
skyhighcaraudio Posted May 10, 2013 Author Report Posted May 10, 2013 some pics of the tahoe we are building. its on that build log but i figure we have our own section now so i can post em here too Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
CaPRiCEx383 Posted May 11, 2013 Report Posted May 11, 2013 No install pics yet. But you know I'm out here in SoCal representing the great products. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
skyhighcaraudio Posted May 11, 2013 Author Report Posted May 11, 2013 very nice sir!! haha never though id see the stickers on bikes!! haha i like it Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
Josef344 Posted June 19, 2013 Report Posted June 19, 2013 So today I've finally installed my 2/0 OFC after using my buddy's hydraulic crimper. Also made a custom aluminum bracket to run 2 or 3 cables to the trunk. It's nowhere near touching my alternator so it's good to go. Also my buddy and I compared our wires, he has an oversized 1/0 and I have an oversized 2/0. He pretty much had a 2/0 and the coppers alone were almost the size of his wire including the jacket. It's bigger in person, but here it is in pictures. Overall: Solid ass wires that I can use as a weapon. More to come Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Chipmunk-Alero Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 Heat Shrink!!!! 2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d Big 3 and KNU 1/0 Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube) 1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3. Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/
Swordlordboy1234 Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 I gotta get dre to post the pics of under my and his hood. We did work this past week. Looks of SHCA to be had in our cars. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.