Sonic Electronix

The one year warranty from sonic is on original purchase. So if you rma and pick something different i think the warranty still is only one year from purchase, not when you get a new product. I don't understand the point of this thread, if you hadn't waited to rma everything would have been fine. So, it would seem that procrastination is your real enemy here. It's obvious that this has been resolved, and you don't agree with their policy, crying about it won't change anything.

I'm sorry but I don't believe I'm "crying". The point I am trying to make is that unless told otherwise why would I assume the warranty didn't begin with receipt if the product(s)? It doesn't say EITHER way. So all that you can do is assume.

Well I don't know what warranty policies your used too. But I'm only 20 and in my entire life, a warranty has always been from date of purchase, if not told other wise for the exact thing I was talking about. Just seems like common sense to me.

Where you are from may be that way. But to be completely honest the only dealings I've had with warranty related issues was through brick and mortar stores. In which, the product was covered, replaced, and that new product also came with a one year warranty. I believe it has something to do with the fact that the product itself is warrantied through the manufacturer to function at least one year free from manufacturer defect.

bite the bullet and buy something else, it obviously is going to keep failing due to Abuse, or just a product that cant live under the conditions you are putting it through. Thats when you need to realize you and that product were just not meant to be, and go for something else, because you will have the same problem again, very likely.

For example.

I had a battery pack phone case from at&t (not from sonic)

It was $80.00 and a huge piece of shit, It crapped out after 1 month, I got a replaced with a new one, 1 month later crapped out again, they would not give me my money back, and continued to just give me a new one. they all did the same thing, and im sure it was there loss as i got like 6 of those phone cases before i finally said F IT.

And bought something else because that $80.00 I basically lost, was causing me to waste more time getting replacements that it was not worth it anymore.

XS-power1.jpg

bite the bullet and buy something else, it obviously is going to keep failing due to Abuse, or just a product that cant live under the conditions you are putting it through. Thats when you need to realize you and that product were just not meant to be, and go for something else, because you will have the same problem again, very likely.

For example.

I had a battery pack phone case from at&t (not from sonic)

It was $80.00 and a huge piece of shit, It crapped out after 1 month, I got a replaced with a new one, 1 month later crapped out again, they would not give me my money back, and continued to just give me a new one. they all did the same thing, and im sure it was there loss as i got like 6 of those phone cases before i finally said F IT.

And bought something else because that $80.00 I basically lost, was causing me to waste more time getting replacements that it was not worth it anymore.

I fully agree with your sentiment. I planned on getting them warrantied and either A) selling them or B) putting them in my girlfriends car using the passives instead of running active through my 3Sixty(that's the only thing Forest and Rico can think of that could be causing this even though it shouldn't).

Well I don't know what warranty policies your used too. But I'm only 20 and in my entire life, a warranty has always been from date of purchase, if not told other wise for the exact thing I was talking about. Just seems like common sense to me.[/quote

Where you are from may be that way. But to be completely honest the only dealings I've had with warranty related issues was through brick and mortar stores. In which, the product was covered, replaced, and that new product also came with a one year warranty. I believe it has something to do with the fact that the product itself is warrantied through the manufacturer to function at least one year free from manufacturer defect.

I like know which shop is this.shops want keep selling as well.not unless this shop fudge the warranty paper work make them look cool to you. hopefully buy more or upgrade.I've worked for a shop never heard a manufacture say this.nobody going to warranty a new product over and over again for a year..I think your just saying that to back your statement up about how warranty works..

Well I don't know what warranty policies your used too. But I'm only 20 and in my entire life, a warranty has always been from date of purchase, if not told other wise for the exact thing I was talking about. Just seems like common sense to me.[/quote

I like know which shop is this.shops want keep selling as well.not unless this shop fudge the warranty paper work make them look cool to you. hopefully buy more or upgrade.I've worked for a shop never heard a manufacture say this.nobody going to warranty a new product over and over again for a year..I think your just saying that to back your statement up about how warranty works..

Hey there bro. You mad? Seriously you're acting like I'm personally attacking you.

Also, when did I ever say what I was referring to about the warranty covering each replaced item was purchased from a shop--let alone car audio?

What I was actually referring to was personal experience with a dryer. Why would I fabricate something like that? To make myself seem cool on the Internet? No.

The point of this thread was to seek clarification of their warranty standards. NOT to start drama or try to bash on Sonic or even try to "cry" my way into sympathy.

However, I WILL indulge you researching the product. It is actually three sets of Rockford Fosgate T2652-S. And to correct your statement of them not warrantying a product over and over within a year, actually even Sonic said they would. They stated that a manufacturer warranty would replace the item as many times as needed ONLY within the given warranty period from point of purchase.

Hey there bro. You mad? Seriously you're acting like I'm personally attacking you.

Also, when did I ever say what I was referring to about the warranty covering each replaced item was purchased from a shop--let alone car audio?

What I was actually referring to was personal experience with a dryer. Why would I fabricate something like that? To make myself seem cool on the Internet? No.

The point of this thread was to seek clarification of their warranty standards. NOT to start drama or try to bash on Sonic or even try to "cry" my way into sympathy.

However, I WILL indulge you researching the product. It is actually three sets of Rockford Fosgate T2652-S. And to correct your statement of them not warrantying a product over and over within a year, actually even Sonic said they would. They stated that a manufacturer warranty would replace the item as many times as needed ONLY within the given warranty period from point of purchase.

you just answered your own statement,question.. Only within the given warranty period from point of purchase, Which means not from the date of receiving a warrantied item... i mean everything ive ever bought was only during that time period weather i got it fixed or not... and your problem probably is user error considering you killed a second set

Edited by CstrokerV

• 1 month later...

Hey dont feel bad.... Sonic Elextronix wouldnt replace my Orion sub 2 days after i installed it! I blew it cuz i was underpwoering it with the amp that was made to run 2 of the XTRPro's. Ill never do business with Sonic ever again!

2002 Accord ex stock everything

2 Orion XTRPro 12's

Orion HCCA 1000.2

2 Orion 300.2 for the highs

4 Orion HCCA 1" tweeters

Kenwood touchscreen in dash

Stock F23A motor! lol

Hey dont feel bad.... Sonic Elextronix wouldnt replace my Orion sub 2 days after i installed it! I blew it cuz i was underpwoering it with the amp that was made to run 2 of the XTRPro's. Ill never do business with Sonic ever again!

You blew it cause you were underpowering it? False

Stick around read so you can learn that that statement is false