'Road Rage' because of your system, any good stories?

Only times I've ever had an issue is while parked and giving demos. Usually when I'm driving I only full tilt on the highway not even on back roads and if I hit a red light or stop sign I turn it down.

Couple times I was giving demos in the parking lot at the old Best Buy I worked at and I would be far away from the buildings in employee parking and several times I had people come from far and comment positively or in disbelief but a few times I got old dudes... One of the old dudes came out of Lowes(good 400-500ft away) and came tearing ass in his truck up beside me and got out and started chewing me out. "Do you know you were shaking the whole building inside of Lowes? Do you even have a clue how low bass frequency travels?" So the two customers I was giving a demo to promptly became rude to him saying "Mind your business", "Don't like it? Just drive away" then it quickly became a swearing match... Lol

Never had a complaint audio wise. Most people either look and go on about their business or look and then I see their eyes go to my cars front lip. I did however get bitched at by some guy with a drag car while waiting to get into the TDH show in VA a few weeks ago. Guess he got tired of the bassheads cutting him off. Maybe he should have not let them in ahead of him, lol.

Only times I've ever had an issue is while parked and giving demos. Usually when I'm driving I only full tilt on the highway not even on back roads and if I hit a red light or stop sign I turn it down.

Couple times I was giving demos in the parking lot at the old Best Buy I worked at and I would be far away from the buildings in employee parking and several times I had people come from far and comment positively or in disbelief but a few times I got old dudes... One of the old dudes came out of Lowes(good 400-500ft away) and came tearing ass in his truck up beside me and got out and started chewing me out. "Do you know you were shaking the whole building inside of Lowes? Do you even have a clue how low bass frequency travels?" So the two customers I was giving a demo to promptly became rude to him saying "Mind your business", "Don't like it? Just drive away" then it quickly became a swearing match... Lol

i would have been pissed . who the hell is he to tell you what to do. people kill me sometimes. they involve themselves in situations that can be so easily ignored etc... it blows.

People have never had the guts to directly tell me to turn down my bass but most people who comment on my music say postive things like " I heard you behind me for 10 minutes and didn't see you" or "when you pulled up beside me my rearview mirror was shaking!!" Something like that. I did get a complaint at work once because I was giving a demo in the parking lot (I always demo windows up cause my system sounds better to me sealed up anyways and thats mostly how I ride around If I roll my windows down I turn the bass off) but the lady complained and said she was highly offended by my bass and I got a verbal warning from one of the mangers. I could really careless if people don't like my bass, hell the harley davidson's with those drag pipes are ten times louder than my system but I think people are just so anal about everything these days when they need to just chill. Don't like my music? Stay home, because I say if you can still hear it after I give the courtesy of sound deadener, and rolling all the windows up, then too bad.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

same here was at a red light had the volume at 20 so I was bumping a little the guy next to me was yelling telling me to turn my shit off so I was like okay "I never did" as soon it turn green I cranked it up to 33 and laught an of course he fallow me a little.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

same here was at a red light had the volume at 20 so I was bumping a little the guy next to me was yelling telling me to turn my shit off so I was like okay "I never did" as soon it turn green I cranked it up to 33 and laught an of course he fallow me a little.

he followed u dude? are u kidding. thats sick we woulda had major problems had it gotten that far.

either i get funky looks or the thumbs up from truck drivers. lol but never no one following me, or tried to cuss me out. idk maybe its a black thing... :shrug: mehh

then again im not that loud. maybe a 42.

This is a good thread, I'm glad you posted this because it reminded me of this one day,

I was sitting at a stop light, not even slamming my stereo, is was on a very low volume, but we all know that even at a low volume the bass can carry, but i mean really though, it was so low and by no means obnoxiously loud what so ever at all in any way. Some crazy older women and husband pulls up next to me, she looks over, and immediately starts screaming at me, I mean SCREAMING "TURN YOUR GOD DAMN RADIO OFF!" shocked, i looked at her and said "What?" and again she replies "TURN THAT GOD DAMN RADIO OFF!"

So, me sitting there, cant even believe what is happening considering the radio was at such a low volume level I could have heard her talking at a normal volume level, she was so unreasonable about the whole situation, rude, and psychotic acting about it, was when I came to the conclusion that I had not done anything wrong, and the volume level was not the least bit disturbing to the public,

That is when i thought to myself, i'm gonna show this bitch a reason to actually scream "turn that god damn radio off" at someone. So I let it rip all out, full tilt. From this point on, I could no longer hear her yelling, but could lip read her screaming "FUCK YOU" repeatedly with her middle finger sticking out shaking it at me.

What a crazy bitch.

LOL

I blast my system quite a bit, but turn it down at lights and in residential areas because I do want to be considerate to others. But this lady was just off her rocker, and as rude as she was to me for literally no reason, I made the decision to be rude back.

XS-power1.jpg

I pulled out of the school parking lot one time and some kids mom was driving in a convertible in front of me (about 4 car lengths) and I had it cranked pretty good, so out of no ware she slams on her breaks and makes a U turn in the middle of the road flips me the finger and all I could do was read her lips... haha it was great

another time I was at a stop light and this kid from my school with his kicker comp 15's pulls up behind me with the bass up so I figured I would show him some rear hatch / wiper flex, so I turned it up (full tilt) and I look next to me and there was a car with a grandma, grandpa and a little kid all rolling their windows up at the same time with a nasty look. I then felt bad because I try not to disturb anyone so I turn it down and the kid behind me had no respect and he kept bumpin.... dick

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

This is a good thread, I'm glad you posted this because it reminded me of this one day,

I was sitting at a stop light, not even slamming my stereo, is was on a very low volume, but we all know that even at a low volume the bass can carry, but i mean really though, it was so low and by no means obnoxiously loud what so ever at all in any way. Some crazy older women and husband pulls up next to me, she looks over, and immediately starts screaming at me, I mean SCREAMING "TURN YOUR GOD DAMN RADIO OFF!" shocked, i looked at her and said "What?" and again she replies "TURN THAT GOD DAMN RADIO OFF!"

So, me sitting there, cant even believe what is happening considering the radio was at such a low volume level I could have heard her talking at a normal volume level, she was so unreasonable about the whole situation, rude, and psychotic acting about it, was when I came to the conclusion that I had not done anything wrong, and the volume level was not the least bit disturbing to the public,

That is when i thought to myself, i'm gonna show this bitch a reason to actually scream "turn that god damn radio off" at someone. So I let it rip all out, full tilt. From this point on, I could no longer hear her yelling, but could lip read her screaming "FUCK YOU" repeatedly with her middle finger sticking out shaking it at me.

What a crazy bitch.

LOL

I blast my system quite a bit, but turn it down at lights and in residential areas because I do want to be considerate to others. But this lady was just off her rocker, and as rude as she was to me for literally no reason, I made the decision to be rude back.

good one lol. screw them man.

Yesh this one time i was getting gas and this young kid pulled in bumping and started to pump gas next to me with his car running and music blaring. I just looked at him and said hey do you mind turning that down my kids sleeping in the car. Oh wait not what any of you were talking about

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived