Sonic Electronix

stolen subs in fort worth area!

In fact, you got all this figured out,

you should have a mod delete this thread so there is no risk of them seeing this,

you know when you search FI on google, SMD pops up like a mofo on there

BUT

you have to follow up with us tomorrow and let us know how it goes, video it if you can

XS-power1.jpg

Definatly has to be him, same subs, and calls the subs buy the names , bigger sub and smaller sub, god worthless people like that piss me off... i wanna call that number right now and let that fucker have it but i defiantly don't want to mess that sting operation up! GO CATCH THAT FUCKER!!

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Definatly has to be him, same subs, and calls the subs buy the names , bigger sub and smaller sub, god worthless people like that piss me off... i wanna call that number right now and let that fucker have it but i defiantly don't want to mess that sting operation up! GO CATCH THAT FUCKER!!

That, and he just put the chrome back plate right on the concrete. :(

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

That, and he just put the chrome back plate right on the concrete. :(

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!! NOW IM REALLY PISSD

XS-power1.jpg

word of advice.. if he stole them from your house then you will have to move out.. best chances are he will come back and you will be at risk. criminals dont like snitches even though you did the right thing

Naa. It was at a bar. Not at home

so you did the right thing and called a cab home, come back to shit stolen?

if that i correct thats even worse. bastards

We always take a car that has nothing to get stolen out of it when we know we are cabbing it home. might be worth getting some 1,000 car for those nights, cheaper than a dwi, and cheaper than getting stubs stolen

XS-power1.jpg

Archived