New Tenney HO Alt Problems

Well I have an update on my Tenney alternator. They made a video and posted it on youtube showing my alt versus one of their mechman alternators and it shows quite a bit of info.

People on CACO are suggesting a class action lawsuit but i've mentioned i'm in college and don't have the time to be trying something like that and also don't feel I have enough resources for something like that. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated!

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I will say this again: The best warranty, is the warranty you NEVER have to use.

Wise words from an outstanding alternator company.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

i rarely see many alt companies talk each other down.. it does happen but its not often.. a company bashing another company can often make it look unprofessional and most steer clear of the drama.. when excessive amperage.. and dc power... and mechman are all calling someone out about their stuff being junk its a pretty good sign somethings up

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i rarely see many alt companies talk each other down.. it does happen but its not often.. a company bashing another company can often make it look unprofessional and most steer clear of the drama.. when excessive amperage.. and dc power... and mechman are all calling someone out about their stuff being junk its a pretty good sign somethings up

Well in this case the company Mechman is comparing or talking about is supposedly going out of business so why would they care.

Guest DC Power Kyle

To be honest, I feel that our industry is the #1 industry where if you talk bad about another company it's frowned upon. You see companies like Ford showing how GM's vehicles don't do nearly as good on MPG and these constant "pissing matches" between them. However, in this industry, NOPE!

It's extremely easy to build an alternator. However, doing it right, is another thing. Yea, we haven't been the best in customer service in the past, but we're doing what we can to improve it going forward. I like to think of our company as a company that is going 120 miles per hour on the freeway and decided that we need to rotate our tires without stopping. I know we're not the most favored in customer service, but like I said, we're working on it.

Speaking of, if anyone is looking for a job and lives by Riverside in California, we're looking for someone knowledgeable to bring on to our Sales Team. Shameless plug to post on us hiring: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169171-dc-power-is-hiring-riverside-ca-mon-fri-8-5pm/

nowhere did mechman talked bad about the company.. he just said what they used and never did it came out of his mouth who built it

someone which im guessing is the OP on this thread is who commented about tenney

nowhere did mechman talked bad about the company.. he just said what they used and never did it came out of his mouth who built it

someone which im guessing is the OP on this thread is who commented about tenney

I never said they bashed on Tenney. Fact is its my tenney alt so when he was saying its got chinese rotor in the competitiors versus ours. I saw comparisons not bashing necessarily.

Kyle, DC could make a huge start by giving me two beast ass 350s :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I saw that video go up a couple days ago and figured out pretty quick whose it was ;) I loved that solder job...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived