i have a concept 100.4, 2 funkin audio mf400 mono amps, about 65 feet of choped 0/2 ga wire, a computer i plan on puting in my van, old ass house radio and dvd changer,parts of a computer desk... my clothes arent in my closet there in a armor

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i have a concept 100.4, 2 funkin audio mf400 mono amps, about 65 feet of choped 0/2 ga wire, a computer i plan on puting in my van, old ass house radio and dvd changer,parts of a computer desk... my clothes arent in my closet there in a armor

armoir

----reference's----

meade916

a hole in cieling that was created when the management rebuilt the roof... other than that, not a whole lot

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ive posted this before, but here it is again

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/rust...pg?t=1203227781

Only difference is now I have two of the crt monitors... im still too broke/not wanting to spend the money to get me a nice lcd. Dual screen FTW.

weird that you made this topic, i cleaned mines out 2 days ago, found hella random shit, fire crackers, hella beer bottle caps, old set of technic 1200 turntables i thought someone stole? I think it was the EXes but a couple of thongs (NOT MINE) a sick ass eclipse 4ch amp and deck that i never knew i had? enough computer parts to build me a nice ass system, im so glad i cleaned out my closet. Garage is next, cant wait to see what i find in there.

clothes, shoes, boxes from my video cards, box from my kickass headphones, and a shitty sony xplode 12'' sub

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i use to keep a bunch of my servers in the closet.. i could control the temp in them... so.. i had my servers and my hubs and a router all in my closet.. with 1 monitor so i could see whats going on... then.. i got a fiance that instists on using the closet for like... clothes... and other shit :I

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend