Swordlordboy1234 Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 Just a general "wish me luck" .. As some of you may know my car got broke into over spring break, after I fixed that window my transmission broke. So bad luck. The part you guys don't know, is after it was fixed for 2300.00 + seen in my build log.... The front main seal broke on it due to too much pressure. A quick tow back to the shop and I was with out a car again for 4 days but they were great to me CS wise. So I got my car again just a few days ago and less then 36 hours later the front seal broke again. But luckily all 3 times the transmission broke (1 break and 2 seal breaks) I was within 100 miles. Here I am, less then 8 hours away from making a 1,500+ mile trip back home to work and see family I just got my car back less then 4 hours ago with a "for sure" fix. I got a new torque converter, all new HONDA seals not aftermarket. All my hard parts replaced a 2nd time and a crazy amount of other things, along with 2 test drives by them and a torture test by me. My torture test included, 70+ miles total of city & highway, floored it a couple times both from a dead stop also from a 40 mph roll, went over 30mph in reverse, reversed up a hill from a dead stop and just a general everything I could. I checked all my fluids and watched for ANY sign of things going bad and I'm all looking good. So please wish me luck guys! Leaving tomorrow morning at 03:00 central time! Thanks everyone. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
79 cutty Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 At least you know all your fluids are topped off for the trip! Best of luck! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
95legwagon Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 damn dude.....good luck! did they use honda trans fluid? its special to the transmission and usually blue in color..... if they didnt it WILL wear out your transmission faster than normal. just a thought! good luck and drive safe i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks. / LOL My Low Budget Build: Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25 4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50 4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece 6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more 2 aspm 1300 strapped Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20 quantum tweets in door-for now -$10 boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free big 3 1/0 and 4awg throughout. roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq
Swordlordboy1234 Posted May 16, 2013 Author Report Posted May 16, 2013 TLDR good luck Lol, it's not that long, I've seen longer noob explanations of why are their speakers popping. But I appreciate it bro. I wouldn't ask for best wishes unless I really felt I needed it. It's been a hellish last month with this car and I'm down to the wire and worried as hell. Just calling on any good luck I can get so I don't get stuck somewhere. At least you know all your fluids are topped off for the trip! Best of luck! At least you know all your fluids are topped off for the trip! Best of luck! Thanks bro. Yep they are all good. Hopefully I won't feel as stressed come tomorrow morning. I feel good that nothing is bad so far but damnit its still in the back of my mind. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Swordlordboy1234 Posted May 16, 2013 Author Report Posted May 16, 2013 damn dude.....good luck! did they use honda trans fluid? its special to the transmission and usually blue in color..... if they didnt it WILL wear out your transmission faster than normal. just a thought! good luck and drive safe Good info. I'm not sure if they did or not but with dad as a mechanic, he has made like 35+ phone calls to the owner to make sure they skipped ZERO corners. About the only thing good from this is Texas lemon law. If it breaks again, I might be in line for not only a full refund of my money but 2x the cost of the repair will be in my pocket. I just want my car to work, I'm not looking to strike gold off a lemon law. But I appreciate the good wishes bro! My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Tecomah Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 Good luck man! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 With that kinda law, I bet the shop Diddnt fuck around this time either. Good luck dawg. I drove my 98 escort wagon with 230k on the clock from Wisconsin to Utah and back, so I know your car will be fine. Just gotta have a little faith in these old girls I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Swordlordboy1234 Posted May 16, 2013 Author Report Posted May 16, 2013 With that kinda law, I bet the shop Diddnt fuck around this time either. Good luck dawg. I drove my 98 escort wagon with 230k on the clock from Wisconsin to Utah and back, so I know your car will be fine. Just gotta have a little faith in these old girls This ^ appreciate it bro! Starting to feel SLIGHTLY better already from all the feedback. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
russtezecustoms Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 Good vibes sent.( i dont believe in luck) I just wish i had a funny sig.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.