boom50cal's 96 Singlecab Silverado *SOLD* new build coming soon!

Damn that is clean. That looks almost as clean as OrangeJuiced's blow through box. I'm leaning towards staining it. Its supposed to rain some more next week so that'll give me a few days to let it dry and junk. If I don't like it I'll just sand it down and recover it lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

what is the depth of the Fi......and do you have any vids.and i would sand it and clear it.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Damn that is clean. That looks almost as clean as OrangeJuiced's blow through box. I'm leaning towards staining it. Its supposed to rain some more next week so that'll give me a few days to let it dry and junk. If I don't like it I'll just sand it down and recover it lol.

I think a stain will look pretty on the box. It's nice to be able to showoff the grain of the wood. Good luck with your choice. Painting is a pain in the butt, but it is worth it when you see the final product

I can't imagine how many labor hours OrangeJuiced has in that enclosure of his.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

what is the depth of the Fi......and do you have any vids.and i would sand it and clear it.

Its 6.5 top Mount. I have a few vids of my YouTube channel in my sig. It wants more powerrr.

And OrangeJuice has a hell of a work ethic for a highschool kid. I wish I had the patience of him. That's why I bought my F250 so I'll have another project to play with when I get bored or frustrated with this truck. The F250 may get a Cummins, nv4500, custom flatbed, and enough lift to clear 40s.

I'll sub back when I get home. Sub guys gotta sub for subs when they subbing because of subs :)

I'll sub back when I get home. Sub guys gotta sub for subs when they subbing because of subs :)

damn straight...ive got a mcds cup vid to....how does the port compare being up versus how you have it now?

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

damn straight...ive got a mcds cup vid to....how does the port compare being up versus how you have it now?

Port up was good for riding around in the summer. Parked in a parking lot with the doors open and what not. It wasn't NEAR as loud. It was a single 2 inch aeroport, so not near enough port area. It would play lower though, with a lot of port noise. Port into the b-pillar, loading off the door and window when it is closed, it makes people think it's two 12's. If I grab another SSD 10, I'll probably go with a pair of 4 inch ports vertical in the center of the cab, just to try it.

Overall, B-pillar murders the vertical port on the same power. The vertical box played lower, but the B-pillar box slams 28-36 with a TON of authority. The vertical box played 26-50 really responsively but without the authority of the other box.

That wiring is really clean man nice job! I love me some fi too! How hard were your seats to get out I have a different car but they are impossible to get out even with my impact... sorry for the thread jack

Archived