boom50cal's 96 Singlecab Silverado *SOLD* new build coming soon!

Chevy is in the process of being sold to anyone who is following this. Met with the guy at his bank this morning, and he couldn't quite get it all so he's trying all his options. Ford gets it engine work started saturday when I get off, 8-5 ftmfw.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is stripped out of the Silverado except the hu and Rockford. Getting 5 grand for it :) Other than that, and my fucking ticket, nothing new has happened. The F-150 is half way fixed, and I traded it to my dad for his fully loaded Volvo S40 1.9t, leather...bitches love leather!

Everything is stripped out of the Silverado except the hu and Rockford. Getting 5 grand for it :) Other than that, and my fucking ticket, nothing new has happened. The F-150 is half way fixed, and I traded it to my dad for his fully loaded Volvo S40 1.9t, leather...bitches love leather!

bitches do love the leather lol when is this the build starting on this?

After city of duncan and Cameron get my money. :(

Hopefully around winter. Beyma components, lots of deadening, and a pair of Fi 12's hopefully, but probably 10's. May do fully loaded SSD's, idk yet. Singer 230 alt, and like 2-2.5kw on the sub stage.

• 3 weeks later...

Silverado got sold today, kinda sad, kinda happy. Money talks though, $5200 later and I'm paying my tuition off. Still got the F250, I'll post anything I do to it in the following months in this topic. Probably going to build a custom bumper for the front, run dual batts in it, and snorkel that bitch. ;)

I'll start a new build log for the Volvo, since my buyer for my SSD10 backed out, I'll be getting another one, selling my ZX750.1 and the singlecab box, buying a shit load of SkyHigh products and a Singer alt ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Things I broke on the F-250 in the past couple of weekends: hood release, it flys up at more than 30 mph, the tail gate literally fell off, and I busted atleast one shock. The transfer case literally SLAPS when you pop the throttle while cruising. BUT it starts on the first try now, the hi beams work now, and the radio works too, lmao. I get a new phone on Friday, so pics/vids of this bad mother fucker will be coming soon.

Archived