Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for members to join my team, I just started it and have some members already, if you would like to join send me a PM and if you go to competitions I will send you a free decal for your ride.

Posted

Anyone can join? How about my mom? Can she?

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal
 

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Posted

Anyone can join? How about my mom? Can she?

:rofl:

Anyone can join? How about my mom? Can she?

no i said ppl need to pm me for requirements

Team GHOST CUSTOMS? :lol:

Posted

Anyone can join? How about my mom? Can she?

:rofl:

Anyone can join? How about my mom? Can she?

no i said ppl need to pm me for requirements

Team GHOST CUSTOMS? :lol2:

lol no. i like to think i know more the ghost

Posted

lol no. i like to think i know more the ghost

Cant knock on Ghost anymore. Hes a pro installer at a local shop now!

:popcorn:

Posted

I'd send ya a pm but Im not loud

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7490 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...