Never seen it done through the window! Awesome. I have to ask though, why a dually?? Bad ass, just wonderin

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

This is gonna be beastly! Can't wait to see more progress!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Never seen it done through the window! Awesome. I have to ask though, why a dually?? Bad ass, just wonderin

Beefier rear suspension :) try doing it with a srw 1/2 ton and you'll be dragging frame. That's what 2000lade did with his F350. Anyways, can't wait to see more progress!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Beefier rear suspension :) try doing it with a srw 1/2 ton and you'll be dragging frame. That's what 2000lade did with his F350. Anyways, can't wait to see more progress!

that is the reason i want something that can hold the weight . have had problems with the other truck with that . plan is to runn 12 batteries . i ran 16 in the red tuck one time and blew out tires , it stoped like crap , more room also

Archived