Sundown Audio

need help with pairing an amp or amps with 3 type R's

Massey Barbour

a 3.5k isnt gunna be great on stock electrical (which im guessing you have). And we need a budget!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

yeah but i have to replace my 8 awg ground and power wire with probably 4 ithink

If your upgrading to only 4 gauge you should probably get a 1200rms amp lol

I assume you have no extra batteries, stock battery up front, not done big 3 in 0 gauge, and running stock alternator?

If electrical aint up to par just get one of them in a 15 for 1000w amp or a couple 12s with a bit less power to each

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

250+amp alt, upgraded under hood batt, good group 31 batt in the back and a few runs of 1/0. Figure you will spend as much or more for your electrical system than you will for your amp. If it was me I'd run a bc3500 or dc 3.5 at .67 to them but either of those amps on a 1.33 ohm load would be safer

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

It is if you isn't know what your doing.. If you set your gains right and correct box you'll be okay

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived