DC Sound Lab

ThorsHammers what score?

Actually I cant say enough about Rob. He is driving over 3600+ miles round trip to come down to Slamology. That in itself is an amazing feat just to show up and show off his trunk car. What an amazing guy. This is going to be one hell of a battle for me and him both. We will be center stage going head to head. We will see what happens

:ninja:

You're both the reasoning for me chasing a loud ass trunk hehe. Will be one interesting site to see the vids on YT are going to be crazy.

I am going to try having the event streamed with Ustream.. Try atleast!

Are there any other trunks competing that are this loud?

Just as a side note I do not consider myself loud. There are so many that are louder than I..

/ end side note

out of the trunk loud musical setups?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Thor always builds for music though. He's not a "numbers" guy.

And 58 with (2) 12's is loud, but it's not like... out of this world. My teammate can do 60 with (2) 10's

I'd like to see proof of this.

Whenever you're ready

jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

And 58 with (2) 12's is loud, but it's not like... out of this world. My teammate can do 60 with (2) 10's

Whenever you're ready

Lol. Ask around. John Perdeye. He sandbagged a 56.9 for a 30 sec average on music at finals. (2) Tantric HDD10's. Hell... I can do 57 on (2) 10's in 0-600w.

Whenever you're ready

Lol. Ask around. John Perdeye. He sandbagged a 56.9 for a 30 sec average on music at finals. (2) Tantric HDD10's. Hell... I can do 57 on (2) 10's in 0-600w.

You are missing the point.. Please exit this post. Thanks

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Rob info

Rob is using 2 15s m2 level 5s running off of 2 dc 7.5ks

Currently he is around a 153-154x but is shooting for a 155 by slamology

He peaks at 47hz and car does it's best sealed

He is coming after me for Slamology

I plan on murdering his ass in the lanes

/ that is all

Haha thanks for the update ninja. Wish I could hear it that's a brutal set up

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

How am I missing the point? My first reply was that Thor isn't a numbers guy and then tried to put someone else's lofty SPL claims in perspective.

You can't compare a numbers build to an SPL build. Then a few people called BS on my claims. It did get derailed a bit. I apologize.

But having been a part of the loudest trunk on the planet for the last 3-4 years... I thought I was entitled to an opinion.

How am I missing the point? My first reply was that Thor isn't a numbers guy and then tried to put someone else's lofty SPL claims in perspective.

You can't compare a numbers build to an SPL build. Then a few people called BS on my claims. It did get derailed a bit. I apologize.

But having been a part of the loudest trunk on the planet for the last 3-4 years... I thought I was entitled to an opinion.

Why are you so hated on smd lol? Thanks for the info dude

It's so different people doing numbers and daily/30 second averages

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

There is a difference in a trunk playing 55hz to reach numbers vs a trunk that is build to demo and smash the fuck out of people. Playing some 50+hz song on the meter doesn't mean shit. I can assure you that that 60 or what ever number he is putting up with those 10's will sound totally different vs a musical install that will put up 153's at 32,34-36 and even 40. How do you classify your loudest trunk on the planet? Something that will punish the meter or something that will demo 30+ minutes and still put up over a 50. Something that can only play 55 or 56hz or something that will murder 26-40hz all day long?

Just curious.. I honestly dont give a shit about numbers.. I could care less. Most of the time when im at a show im hammered off vodka anyway. The last show i did i purposely parked my car on the side of the lanes and ran my subs full clip full tilt for 25+ minutes until they died said fuck it went to hooters and hit on some bitches..

I dont even know why I got started.. sigh.. gotta love the audio world.. feels good to have an empty car and trunk

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Lol. We're on the same page, man. I think you thought I was putting down on music builds by touting SPL numbers. Which, in fact, I was doin quite the opposite.

I'm an SPL guy. But I loooove huge violent music builds and respect the crap out of them. But sometimes I wish the respect went the other way too. Lol.

You guys keep rockin. Wish I could get out there and see some of your builds. Maybe at finals?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1