Sonic Electronix

My name is TaylorFade, and I'm an amp whore.

Welcome Taylor... I see you finally signed up. I wonder what crosses your mind :D ...

Now, post some unbias amp testing here. I'm sure many of the users here will enjoy your testing.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

I don't go on CACO much.. Mainly just to buy and sell shit. Once in a while, I do read some of the threads. TaylorFade is one of the very few people who stand out to me (in a good way lol). Welcome to the forum B)

Thanks, man. That's cool of you to say.

Any way you might start a log on here showing pics of your builds? I don't expect any comp winning screts but just pics of you daily sq car and different spl setups you talk about.

I can do that. Be warned though... I try a lot of crazy shit.

Jeff Rowland too. Nobody can touch him. 165+ on music. He's more than happy to give you a demo. But make sure to locate the door handle before the demo starts.

He just sold his van about a month ago, no more demos from him.

Lame!

Welcome Taylor... I see you finally signed up. I wonder what crosses your mind :D ...

Now, post some unbias amp testing here. I'm sure many of the users here will enjoy your testing.

What you trying to say? That all my amp testing is biased!? Lol.

Actually... I didn't know if it was kosher to do that since the Flatline BA2 thread got locked up. But if it's okay... I'll certainly start sharing here. I know you guys on here kinda poo-poo traditional clamping, but until Mr. D'Amore cuts a brother a deal on an amp dyno... it's all I got!

[Edit: maybe you guys can put in a good word for me with the big guy :)]

Welcome to the site... Nice to have some more knowledge here... Its needed, very badly... Lol... Lets see some pics and stuff...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

dude does work, can pull some random ass equipment out of his stash and be louder than most of us on here without even trying lol

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg

SMD forum just got way louder!!! nice to see you around here buddy

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived