Westboro is bashing Oklahoma! WTF!!!!

i agree man. its just wrong that these ppl think its right, god knows its wrong and actions will be taken with him, i thing being gay is wrong but god will still love you either way, these ppl just have no idea whats coming to them

I got a idea !! Lets make our own church and go after them the way they do others in times of need. Picture us out side there sick ass church holding signs talking stupid shit on them. Honestly someone needs to do something about them. I'm honestly glad I don't live close to them because I would probly slap each of them over and over till my arm fell the fuck off. I'm sorry I'm just sick of that cult cause there no church in my eyes an if it is a church it's a church of satan.

The hard part is, all the older adults are civil lawyers. They take anyone and everyone who attacs them to court. That is why alot of people don't do anything. The sad truth is, they are shut off and blind to the Truth of Gods' Word. Correct in gentelness, that is the true call.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

I got a idea !! Lets make our own church and go after them the way they do others in times of need. Picture us out side there sick ass church holding signs talking stupid shit on them. Honestly someone needs to do something about them. I'm honestly glad I don't live close to them because I would probly slap each of them over and over till my arm fell the fuck off. I'm sorry I'm just sick of that cult cause there no church in my eyes an if it is a church it's a church of satan.

I dont know about making a church, but it would be fun to follow all of them around with our SPL machines to anywhere they are protesting and just play the beats full tilt in all the vehicles. aimed directly at them,

i knew a bunch of harley riders that would line up in front of these people protesting and rev the motors at them until they left, they dont last long when you do shit like this either, because no one can hear them and they all get headaches, LOL

XS-power1.jpg

I dont know about making a church, but it would be fun to follow all of them around with our SPL machines to anywhere they are protesting and just play the beats full tilt in all the vehicles. aimed directly at them,

i knew a bunch of harley riders that would line up in front of these people protesting and rev the motors at them until they left, they dont last long when you do shit like this either, because no one can hear them and they all get headaches, LOL

now this is a good idea, get them drunk of your wine=)

4683-never-again.gif

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

The hard part is, all the older adults are civil lawyers. They take anyone and everyone who attacs them to court. That is why alot of people don't do anything. The sad truth is, they are shut off and blind to the Truth of Gods' Word. Correct in gentelness, that is the true call.

That doesn't make any sense. They're lawyers so they sue people for using the same freedoms they do? I can't think of any judge who would rule in their favor for free speech seeing how the WBC uses free speech.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That doesn't make any sense. They're lawyers so they sue people for using the same freedoms they do? I can't think of any judge who would rule in their favor for free speech seeing how the WBC uses free speech.

True, but they make you go through that process, which costs money, and a bit of it. They don't have that issue as they represent themselves in procedings. They are just like Scientologist when someone speaks out against them in a public and negative mannor.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Yeah, I still don't see that being an actual issue.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I was gonna say that whenever the have their "services" or whatever you call them a few loud guys just go down there and bass them out lol. Freedom of speech and all just like they claim, right? :shrug:

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

This is why I have a problem with religion, 99 % of the people are fine but that 1% just pisses me off so much. My deal on religion is that it's like a penis, it's fine to have one, it's even fine to be proud of it just don't take it out in public and especially don't force it down kids throats.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived