mw02civic Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 This is sickening that WBC is bashing the state of OK now! Saying we are evil and that's why a tornado tore through our state! Rumors of them planning to picket some of the children's funerals! This is unbelievable! They are also blaming Jason Collins for coming out and Durant praising him or some shit! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/05/21/westboro-oklahoma-tornado-_n_3312712.html
SnowDrifter Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 This is really sad But I have to say it's no surprise. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 I'm not surprised by anything those dumb assholes do anymore. But in my opinion them protesting at soldiers funerals is the worst thing they do. I mean if it wasn't for those soldiers defending our freedom they wouldn't even have the right to protest. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
-X-RaTeD- Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Wow. It's so hard not to loose faith in humanity. These people are cold blooded! They are going to be picketing my friends graduation next month but... wow I mean, kids lost their lives and this is their response. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
purplesyrup Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Im not surprised either, they are a bunch of brain washed fucking fucks
Azagtoth502 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 They've said they would picket a lot of places, yet didn't have the balls to show up at most of them. (the more high profile ones at least) Just a bunch of attention seeking trolls they are, trying to get a reaction. I've stopped paying them much mind. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Herokight Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 I like what one of my friends said. "Why can't we agree to let North Korea nuke us, as long as they only hit Westboro Baptist Church?" Would solve two problems at one time... These people are sickening though. I mean, you say you're a devout Christian, and the first thing some people think of are these people. But I'm sure my Muslim cousin-in-law feels that same... Sucks man. Between them and everything else going on, faith in humanity is a little scarce sometimes. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
WastedTalent Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 They've said they would picket a lot of places, yet didn't have the balls to show up at most of them. (the more high profile ones at least) Just a bunch of attention seeking trolls they are, trying to get a reaction. I've stopped paying them much mind. That's like me... WBC is who? I mean obviously, I know. But... if you ignore, if you don't pay them any mind, how can they do anything? They are a group of insignificants. I personally don't care who says what. Unless you're important to me, say whatever you want and won't bother me a bit. So WBC? let em say whatever they want. Insignificant. Sheena = pedobear
Ben Fultz Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Since some of their views seem more like a cult than a church, I say they just need to drink the "red kool-aid" and be done with it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.