sayhuh? Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-HEATED-LED-SIGNAL-EXTENDABLE-HEAVY-DUTY-TOWING-TOW-MIRRORS-07-2013-TUNDRA-/171036967242?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2010|Make%3AToyota|Model%3ATundra|Submodel%3ABase|Engine+-+Liter_Display%3A4.6L&hash=item27d299014a&vxp=mtr Blown
shogen Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 fake purchases/sales Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
HunterJohnson Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 they place it at that high cost so when you search "highest first" their stuff comes up Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
sayhuh? Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Highest? Shit I search lowest first lol Blown
HunterJohnson Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Highest? Shit I search lowest first lol sometimes i search highest when its super cheap shit. like if im looking for sundown stuff, I would select highest to see whats available that actually interest me. Not sundown albums haha Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
audiofanaticz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I also normallly select highest first when search for many things too, such as if Im going to lowes, or home depots website to get mdf wood pricing. if you go by lowest price first, you get pages of cheap molding pieces.
Max1636 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Have a look at the purchase history, all 4 previous sales were $256.99 (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
knowledge Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 its a typo REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.